Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

MS-2930-S Vertical Size

Pinned Finally, multi System 16B (Sega)

opt2not

CPS2 label (repro or not)

zerox_dogma

Is there sb on the monitor thread?

nem

Batman Forever sound board harness

nem

Recent Activities

• jeffpin -

Posted the thread MS-2930-S Vertical Size.

Thread
    I recapped the chassis on my Blast City MS-2930-S and everything was working fine, I had to pull the chassis out to replace 4 big capacitors that shipped late. Once I got it all back together the vertical size is no longer adjustable. Looking for some…
  • Zitz -

Liked dan-esc’s post in the thread G'day from Australia.

Like (Post)
    Hi all, After purchasing a Raspberry Pi Zero and wanting to add some features I've just started to solder. I'm a big gamer and love the nostalgic look of the arcades, and joysticks however maybe even more interested in the 'making' side of…
  • opt2not -

Replied to the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

looks to me like someone’s asking to be “accidentally” put on the bottom of the list. ;)
  • Dakken -

Liked Mitsurugi-w’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    Quote from nio: “You are always out of sockets and pins and mostly basic stuff. Lots of delay for nothing .... ” YOU try to keep track of the 1000s of parts I need for hundreds of products and keep it all together. Its trickier when multiple designs…
  • zerox_dogma -

Replied to the thread CPS2 label (repro or not).

Quote from Anselmo: “If your concern is that the label is a reproduction because it's glossy and in good shape, I think you are over thinking it. The entire shell looks to be well cared for and the label looks original in my opinion. I don' have any…
  • zerox_dogma -

Liked Anselmo’s post in the thread CPS2 label (repro or not).

Like (Post)
    If your concern is that the label is a reproduction because it's glossy and in good shape, I think you are over thinking it. The entire shell looks to be well cared for and the label looks original in my opinion. I don' have any blue SF Alpha 2 to…