Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned ST-V multicart game selector with LCD screen

Soundmazta

Escarioth's Aluminum Cases

Escarioth

Aero City PSU capacitor maps (400-5081 & 400-5149)

rewrite

Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production

zero238

Namco Noir advice

rocket

Recent Activities

• Soundmazta -

Replied to the thread ST-V multicart game selector with LCD screen.

• Escarioth -

Replied to the thread Escarioth's Aluminum Cases.

I think i recall something about what you say from the guys at paint dept. I didnt think about that, and yep it could do some damage to the material ill use. Unless no one cleans it with alcohol and just make it wait 48h upon receiving. OR I can
  • jepjepjep -

Liked everten’s post in the thread ST-V Stereo Audio + Kick PCB (EVERTEN).

Like (Post)
    If you paid you should have a tracking number from me. All packages are with the post office now. All PMs replied to. I'll reach out to wait list as soon as I have more available. Thank you everyone.
  • rewrite -

Replied to the thread Aero City PSU capacitor maps (400-5081 & 400-5149).

Quote from hoagtech: “I tried started to use digipen as a first timer and was wondering what style of capacitors I should order for this application? ” Cap Kit Projects for Monitor Chassis/PSU's/PCB's There's a digikey cart here.
  • zero238 -

Replied to the thread Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production.

I'll take it. Give it to me when it's possible to ship to the USA. Heck if it can take American quarters, I want it more.
  • rocket -

Replied to the thread Namco Noir advice.

at 100v the units are running around 250-300w with out the computer. in the US i have been using the 500W step down transformers.
  • lupinko -

Replied to the thread OSSC Pro, with ROTATION!.

Oh yeah it has its uses but for streaming purposes, it fails in that category. I don’t want to spend $600 on a Framemeister just to make use of this capture card. lol For less money I could just buy another capture card.
  • hursit -

Liked ZoomBoy’s post in the thread Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production.

Like (Post)
    I hope you can still go through with this project. As I was hanging the G Mantle poster I bought from you today, I though how talented you are. Here’s hoping you can produce this, too. I don’t even care if it’s 1:1 - the design and idea behind this…