Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Were MVS shells reused at the factory?

Pinned Irem M72 multi kit installation & support

Invader

Blast City General Questions

Mrhide

New Sega Daytona usa

Soundmazta

NGDEV - What are they thinking?

rewrite

Recent Activities

• Vanceastro -

Posted the thread Were MVS shells reused at the factory?.

Thread
    Hi all, I’m new to MVS collecting. One of my carts is a Puzzle Bobble, and I’m curious about its possible history. I’ve checked the boards against MVS Scans, and they are original. I was wondering about the shell and label, however. The label looks…
  • Invader -

Replied to the thread Irem M72 multi kit installation & support.

Just installed the M72 multi. I used a X-Multiply as a donor board and followed exactly the explanations on the first page here. arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…dbd28124ce5664cd8e57f8e2d It works perfectly, thank you a lot @Apocalypse and @Mitsurugi-w
  • piroxilin -

Liked Kujako’s post in the thread Cheap Sega 16B multi-kit from China. A review..

Like (Post)
    So I picked up a "17n1" board for the Sega 16B off the eBays for a low price (under $200USD with free DHL shipping that got here in under two weeks). I was a bit trepidatious, but I actually have a similar kit on my CPS1 that uses the same cheap IR…
  • piroxilin -

Liked MetalliC’s post in the thread Model 2 /3 Security hacks.

Like (Post)
    np, at the side note - check this mega.nz/file/ZU8knaBA#1VYmuQx3…SzsBwkHc8MG0fkONnf2TD4iT4 unprotected Model 3 Dirt Devils
  • Mrhide -

Replied to the thread Blast City General Questions.

Quote from slevin: “I like the idea of the Naomi Netdimm I think, so I might try and work on that on the side as I get this Blast City up and running with a PCB game sooner. Thanks for your time! ” Your cab power CN3 connector is currently not…
  • Soundmazta -

Replied to the thread New Sega Daytona usa.

Sega racing classic is running on ringwide but has model 2 dash. Also the drive board looks like a remake of the original Sega usa drive board. The new Sega Daytona is running with happ drive board and dash just like Sega rally 3, Sega grid...
  • rewrite -

Replied to the thread NGDEV - What are they thinking?.

Quote from hoagtech: “The games are $500 fuckin dollars. (And they sell out) Make more you dum dums. ” They don't "sell out", because it's an open pre-order window. Anyone that wants one can buy one, they aren't limited. Once that pre-order window…
  • AlxUnderBase -

Replied to the thread Cheap Sega 16B multi-kit from China. A review..

i don't reccomend Lydz products because, i told him ... his CPS1 multi kit ... was send 2 times for Repair .... A board broke with different parts but with the same issue ... Start button from player 1 gone two times , and second time , C board broke too…
  • Mrhide -

Liked BlinG’s post in the thread Blast City General Questions.

Like (Post)
    Quote from slevin: “Discharged the tube with my fancy tool and got the monitor out, found the ‘black goop’ I kept reading about. Going to bring it to PNL tomorrow to get a second opinion on it. ” The black goop doesn't do any damage to the…