Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Universal monitor bracket for Vewlix

thegreathopper

Official Interest list for Namco NA System Multi by Hammy (PCB design by Caius Arcade Repairs & Engineering)

bagheera369

Hiya From St. Louis

Thrillhouse

PCB Repair

xodaraP

Help With Astro City Moniter Issues

rewrite

Recent Activities

• thegreathopper -

Replied to the thread Universal monitor bracket for Vewlix.

I think you do not need to worry, it’s working so will be fine.
  • Alright @Hammy and @twistedsymphony....I wasn't gonna jump on this....but put me down for one. I don't even have a boardset yet....but hopefully that wont be a problem for long. Fully assembled please. Thanks for your work on this...as always....its…
  • Thrillhouse -

Replied to the thread Hiya From St. Louis.

Sounds like a solid line up. I'll be on the hunt for a some flavor of replacement candy later this summer - this Pony is crumbling so bad I will be shocked if the plastics make it through the year. Monitor on it is beautiful, though, so it's basically a…
  • xodaraP -

Replied to the thread PCB Repair.

I bought one of these books because yes it’s available on Google, but sometimes you run into needing more information than just the pinout and the only places that even appear on a search are those horrible datasheet websites where they block…
  • digitron -

Liked bagheera369’s post in the thread PCB Repair.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Apocalypse: “Quote from TheDeath: “Get a copy of "ON SEMICONDUCTOR TTL data book". ” Funny you say that, a couple of days ago I was doing some spring cleaning in my stuff and found those old books (TTL, RAM, etc.) I haven't used for…
  • jassin000 -

Replied to the thread Universal monitor bracket for Vewlix.

Yea its still running just fine, so all I can do is wait/hope it was caught quickly enough that it caused no harm. I do need to connect kicks just to verify buttons 4/5/6 are also fine (I've only tested P1/2 with buttons1/2/3 all currently register in…