Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Minigun

xodaraP

Taito Vewlix F monitor replaced with LG 1080P monitor

Derick2k

Irem M72 multi kit installation & support

rtw

F3 Artset / instructions card / flyers / manuals, central scan topic

rtw

Need help with a NAVJ2 PCB

Recent Activities

• Need to add colours on the marquee of your japanese cabinet ? I open a new topic ,feel free to share hi-resolution / respectable resolution of yours F3 artset. ;) if you have original artsets that aren't on the internet, and you can scan them... :whistling: :thumbsup:
  • xodaraP -

Replied to the thread Minigun.

The reason the DB15s are used is to allow for controllers to be connected without hacking the cords off. Neo controllers are common and a lot of people do use those on their Supergun. Also, people like Frank_fjs and umdamned make converters for Mega…
  • Derick2k -

Replied to the thread Taito Vewlix F monitor replaced with LG 1080P monitor.

This is cool. How is your mount adjusting for: VESA pattern size and location Depth/vertical/horizontal position Not all monitors have the same pattern/location/depth/thickness. Also, how is the reused old monitor frame going to secure to the side of…
  • gtranche -

Liked brizzo’s post in the thread Namco System 256 Multi Build?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from mathewbeall: “Hi @brizzo and @twistedsymphony - any more headway on this? ” twistedsymphony bounced some good ideas off me and we came up with a much better design than using a touch screen. Will have an update for you all next month :)
  • rtw -

Replied to the thread Irem M72 multi kit installation & support.

A long long time ago I fixed an intermittent sound problem on my Dragon Breed. Solved intermittent problem with sound on Dragon Breed. No music would start upon first power up but after a reset we had sound. YM2151 did not have enough time to reset…
  • rtw -

Replied to the thread F3 Artset / instructions card / flyers / manuals, central scan topic.

I have it all @undamned but real life got in the way, will happily contribute as soon as I have access to my machines again. edit: It would be good if we could get someone to make up some html and then I could host it on world-of-arcades. As for…
  • Plastic -

Replied to the thread Taito Vewlix F monitor replaced with LG 1080P monitor.

This is awesome. I would definitely be interested too! We need something like this for when the panels start going bad.