Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Namco 256 won't boot Soul Calibur II?

ekorz

Pinned Finally, multi System 16B (Sega)

segasonic91

MS-2930-S Vertical Position

jeffpin

Toshiba d29c051 jamma problem (New Net City)

BuddyC

As long as you're not going to charge me...we're good.

Joe

Recent Activities

• ekorz -

Replied to the thread Namco 256 won't boot Soul Calibur II?.

Your jumper is on 246+ mode currently. If you move it to cover the middle and left pins it’s 256
  • CharGP02A -

I dont see that. This is what I see: SP6Ffhs ibb.co/SP6Ffhs
  • plasia -

umm unless it's been taken off it should be there. From memory it'll look something like this.
  • segasonic91 -

Replied to the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Quote from KalessinDB: “Quote from segasonic91: “I have a TETRIS ready and waiting :D Poor TETRIS, nobody wants you for YOU. Hope to buy a ESWAT shortly too. But that is not for a multi. ” Man I'd love to "sacrifice" (I know it's reversible) Sega…
  • jeffpin -

Replied to the thread MS-2930-S Vertical Position.

I may have mixed up the issue in the original post. I’m troubleshooting now and it’s the vertical position that won’t adjust. I confirmed the potentiometer is good and the values at the remote board match those at the chassis connector.
  • CharGP02A -

Quote from plasia: “Switching the mode involves a switch on the actual board. It's on the right side on the pcb iirc and it's labelled. ” Isee the black part with the pins sticking out with the 256/246+ mode lettering to the right. I don't see a…
  • segasonic91 -

Liked opt2not’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    looks to me like someone’s asking to be “accidentally” put on the bottom of the list. ;)
  • segasonic91 -

Liked Mitsurugi-w’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    Quote from nio: “You are always out of sockets and pins and mostly basic stuff. Lots of delay for nothing .... ” YOU try to keep track of the 1000s of parts I need for hundreds of products and keep it all together. Its trickier when multiple designs…