Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

OSSC Pro, with ROTATION!

jassin000

Taito F3 conversions

nam9

Nintendo Super System Arcade restoration

Rtl

Multi sound cutting out or hanging

syntax_X

PGM single game PCB assembly and troubleshooting

xodaraP

Recent Activities

• fuzzbuddy -

Liked trap15’s post in the thread Seibu SPI region changer -SPI REVIVE-.

Like (Post)
    Proud to release "SPI REVIVE", a patch for adding a region select menu to Seibu SPI games. This allows you to change the region on your SPI motherboard. This fixes those dreadful "CHECKSUM ERROR" and "HARDWARE ERROR" messages, most notably. There's a…
  • jassin000 -

Replied to the thread OSSC Pro, with ROTATION!.

Quote from invzim: “RGB 4k @ 60 Hz needs 594 MHz, and not sure the hw can do it. ” They are likely blanket labeling the output mode as 4k, but in reality I'll bet its a sub 4k resolution like 1600x1200. I don't really care about the rotation, I…
  • nam9 -

Replied to the thread Taito F3 conversions.

I have a Puzzle Bobble 2 game board (no shell!) if anyone is interested... J9100361A ROM PCB. Has some graphical glitches mind... otherwise clean, no visible damage.
  • PascalP -

Liked Rtl’s post in the thread Nintendo Super System Arcade restoration.

Like (Post)
    got the base completely done now Base sanded and primed now painted New t moulding installed and pcb and new meanwell psu also. Control panel added and bam she’s half done lolarcade-projects.com/forums/ind…a4208e17eaa3ca8154eac9d49
  • jassin000 -

Liked opt2not’s post in the thread OSSC Pro, with ROTATION!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from invzim: “I don't get the hoopla about rotation.. If you rotate it, the picture is already so modified and processed you may as well use an emulator or mister. :huh: ” ^exactly! The OSSC with additional scaling processing is great as a XRGB…
  • jassin000 -

Liked invzim’s post in the thread OSSC Pro, with ROTATION!.

Like (Post)
    I don't get the hoopla about rotation.. If you rotate it, the picture is already so modified and processed you may as well use an emulator or mister. :huh: