Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned --> Get your CPS2 Multi game here!!!! <--

Darksoft

New CPS2 Multigame Firmware with Key Writing!!!!!!

Darksoft

Taito type x zero nesica games

PascalP

NAC Splitfire: JAMMA streaming solution

Hatsune Mike

Blast and Astro city projects

jimmyjames

Recent Activities

• Darksoft -

Liked nem’s post in the thread Batman Forever sound board harness.

Like (Post)
    It's pretty easy, yes. Look for manual here: arcade-museum.com/manuals/manuals_videogame.php On page 36 you have the pinout for CON7 (DC power input), and on page 39 you have the pinout from CON5 to your speakers (audio output).
  • Darksoft -

Like (Post)
    Quote from ZoomBoy: “Does the PSU supply the DC power input ” It does. You will need to make a harness for it. Quote from ZoomBoy: “and the speaker audio output goes directly into the back of the speakers? ” This is correct as well. The audio…
  • Darksoft -

Like (Post)
    Quote from ZoomBoy: “Thank you. Now I need to find someone to make this cables for me. ” This is definitely something you could do by yourself. You just need some wiring, the proper connector pins and housings, and a crimping tool. If you take pics…
  • Darksoft -

Like (Post)
    It shouldn't matter that much. You might have to add an extra high to low audio converter in to the mix, but that's all really.
  • opt2not -

Liked Hatsune Mike’s post in the thread NAC Splitfire: JAMMA streaming solution.

Like (Post)
    Ah yeah, the box and instruction stuff was imagined after a good amount had already gone out. I think there were plans to put up the PDF somewhere, but I don't remember (I'll have a look). FWIW, that minor LPF is one feature I'm dropping from the new…
  • ChopstickSamurai -

Liked ekorz’s post in the thread Lucky Moron PCB Repair - #1 Double Dragon.

Like (Post)
    Lucky Moron PCB Repair Episode 1: Double Dragon (or: how you would fix this pcb since you aren't @caius either) A local collector recently listed multiple boards for sale, and the combination of both a) geographically-nearby and b) reasonable-prices put…