Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Super Hang On and supergun

nonosto

Magicians dead X4 help

ThisGuy

Pinned AES Multi Cart Troubleshooting and help

realsee

Pinned Finally, multi System 16B (Sega)

AlxUnderBase

Blast City General Questions

Kavas

Recent Activities

• nonosto -

Replied to the thread Super Hang On and supergun.

any chance with a console analogic controller?
  • kioku25 -

Liked ThisGuy’s post in the thread Magicians dead X4 help.

Like (Post)
    Cool I didn’t realize there were 3 rows I thought it was 2. I’ll order that and send email to taito about a quote and let you know what they say. Thanks again for all the help.
  • ThisGuy -

Replied to the thread Magicians dead X4 help.

Cool I didn’t realize there were 3 rows I thought it was 2. I’ll order that and send email to taito about a quote and let you know what they say. Thanks again for all the help.
  • ThisGuy -

Liked kioku25’s post in the thread Magicians dead X4 help.

Like (Post)
    Yes, those brackets are what you need for the Vewlix L/F series. For the Diamond series you'd want the DISPLAY BASE BRACKET [E3021373] The plug is most likely a YLR-12V. I say most likely because the digikey description is probably wrong. "Number of…
  • jimmerd -

Liked LittleLarrySellers’s post in the thread Toobin'.

Like (Post)
    I made some more progress on this repair. There is no GREEN being displayed when I power on the board as you can see in the pics in the post above. Its saturated in red and blue colors. My first guess based on reading general repair logs and watching…
  • realsee -

Replied to the thread AES Multi Cart Troubleshooting and help.

Hey, I have a new problem, everything work fine before with the latest firmware. Yesterday, I added 3 new games in the slots but during loading the games in the slots the screen froze on my TV. I waited 10 min then I turned off and on my AES console…
  • kioku25 -

Liked ThisGuy’s post in the thread Magicians dead X4 help.

Like (Post)
    Google translate app isn’t always correct apparently. Thanks for clearing the Biden thing up. That’s a nice setup you got there. I may try to buy one of those brackets then too. If I buy the new harness from taito I will need to redo plug on my…