Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned Darksoft Neo Multi Help thread

seikenflyer

GC Loader, GameCube DVD drive replacement

ekorz

Retro Hardware Capacitor LISTS

nassekova

Capcom ZN Conversion/Multi Interest Thread

sk8er000

Display issue on slot MVS MV 1F on NNC

Neo-Alec

Recent Activities

• seikenflyer -

Replied to the thread Darksoft Neo Multi Help thread.

Quote from ShootTheCore: “What’s the voltage reading showing on the MV1B? ” True. I didnt check that. I assumed it was fine because i tested 2 other games with it and it worked fine. I will check it tonight and post it here.
  • ekorz -

Replied to the thread GC Loader, GameCube DVD drive replacement.

@AlxUnderBase when you remove the old optical drive, save those screws. You use those for the SD Mount.
  • sk8er000 -

Liked nassekova’s post in the thread Retro Hardware Capacitor LISTS.

Like (Post)
    Later with less 10uf caps is: 93646A-3 and the one with all the caps is 93646A-4. So I guess they are rev. 3 and 4? Work firewall blocked the drive so could not check if you guys already had these there. Here is a picture of the rev 3 where you can see…
  • nassekova -

Replied to the thread Retro Hardware Capacitor LISTS.

Later with less 10uf caps is: 93646A-3 and the one with all the caps is 93646A-4. So I guess they are rev. 3 and 4? Work firewall blocked the drive so could not check if you guys already had these there. Here is a picture of the rev 3 where you can see…
  • sk8er000 -

Replied to the thread Capcom ZN Conversion/Multi Interest Thread.

• Neo-Alec -

Replied to the thread Display issue on slot MVS MV 1F on NNC.

It's just the way Neo Geo's are. There's a sync mod involving changing the crystal. It's not worth the trouble.
  • sk8er000 -

Liked nassekova’s post in the thread Retro Hardware Capacitor LISTS.

Like (Post)
    Here is a CPS2 A-board "capmap" if it is any help. I did two of these lately and 2nd one of those had most of the 10uf electrolytic caps replaced with ceramics, so be aware. This capmap only has electrolytic ones, so no ceramics. and don't mind the…
  • sk8er000 -

Thank you but wich rev. is it? On the drive there's already: Cps2 A board rev.4 Cps2 A board rev.7 Cps2 B board rev.7
  • nassekova -

Here is a CPS2 A-board "capmap" if it is any help. I did two of these lately and 2nd one of those had most of the 10uf electrolytic caps replaced with ceramics, so be aware. This capmap only has electrolytic ones, so no ceramics. and don't mind the…
  • Darksoft -

Liked Hieroneus’s post in the thread Glorious Irem M72 multi.

Like (Post)