Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Sega Lindbergh Universal AIME wiring

popinadam

Open Source USB to DB15 for Supergun adapter

Frank_fjs

System 18 multi - 8) Kaboooooom

Apocalypse

Lindbergh VBIOS Update DVD

doozer

Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production

nassekova

Recent Activities

• popinadam -

Replied to the thread Sega Lindbergh Universal AIME wiring.

Quote from Lemony Vengeance: “I have manuals, homie! lemme pour through them and I'll get ya sorted. ” *Insert dancing banana* Yes, I'm excited! Thank you thank you.
  • Frank_fjs -

Replied to the thread Open Source USB to DB15 for Supergun adapter.

[0.13.5] - 2020-09-18 - Added support for Hori Fighting Stick Mini 4 - Added support for 8BitDo NES & SNES Bluetooth wireless receivers. Compatible with PS4 DS4 and Nintendo Switch Pro controllers (possibly others but need to test).
  • Nodoyuna -

Liked Apocalypse’s post in the thread System 18 multi - 8) Kaboooooom.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Nodoyuna: “Any recommended PCB to search and use as a donor? ” Cheapest S18 you can find. Probably Bloxeed on YAJ (checking it's the S18 version but if Japanese it should be).
  • rewrong -

Liked Mitsurugi-w’s post in the thread System 18 multi - 8) Kaboooooom.

Like (Post)
    Quote from rewrong: “Wheres the list thread to sign up? I'll take one. ” No list here. We will do the list thread closer to launch to not have the same issues we are having with S16 and unresponsive members who no longer visit regularly.
  • Apocalypse -

Replied to the thread System 18 multi - 8) Kaboooooom.

Quote from Nodoyuna: “Any recommended PCB to search and use as a donor? ” Cheapest S18 you can find. Probably Bloxeed on YAJ (checking it's the S18 version but if Japanese it should be).