Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

DreamPSU / SaturnPSU at retropsu.com

deibit

Help identifying the Sega I/O Type on pictures

invzim

Just bought a broken Raiden 2 cab (Dynamo HS-9) from skating rink. Repaired monitor not working. Pics

Hatsune Mike

My candy cab budget stream setup. (Guide with links)

psykom1

What is the CPU processor for the Killer Instinct PCB?

ekorz

Recent Activities

• deibit -

Replied to the thread DreamPSU / SaturnPSU at retropsu.com.

I was lucky enough to get two dreamcast PSUs. They work really great. I don't understand why he's got an issue with the DC PSUs thought, I thought all the drama was just because of the Saturn variant.
  • DarthMig -

Liked Fluffy’s post in the thread PGM single game PCB interest check.

Like (Post)
    Drawing the line here: ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Anyone above will be in the first order, anyone below will get boards until I run out. I am a bit busy with work right now, but I'll make the order soon.…
  • invzim -

Replied to the thread Help identifying the Sega I/O Type on pictures.

Quote from tonyt76: “@twistedsymphony I need your help. I'm using the Rev B Sega JVS to Jamma adapter. I had a cable made that goes from CN8 on the Blast I/O to the 14pin input on the JVS/Jamma adapter. It is wired exactly as you posted, but I am not…
  • Huh, I have a k7000 (I think not-a) in my Super Hang-On where the flyback's been fully cooperative so far. If I see a drift in focus or gross bias, I'll think about replacement. My gut feeling is that a factory flyback could be better than a replacement,…
  • Derick2k -

Replied to the thread DreamPSU / SaturnPSU at retropsu.com.

Quote from archimage: “I preordered 2 of them, so double waste for me. I won't blame the man but it tastes bitter. I don't know if I'd spend more on this. ” I feel your pain. I also went for 2 of these, plus I had sent him payment through his site…