Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Seibu SPI - Raiden Fighters display issue.

geldra

CPS2 Multi Kit Key Writing Quick Solder Board - UK

NGDEV - What are they thinking?

DrunkAkuma

New JAMMA Kit for Vewlix (and more!) - Universal JAMMA Interface

tonyt76

Axun Workshop - JVS / JAMMA Control-Box(CBOX) SuperGun

ZoomBoy

Recent Activities

• geldra -

Replied to the thread Seibu SPI - Raiden Fighters display issue..

Quote from Phil Bennett: “That looks like flux residue, possibly from an attempt to reflow some of the pins on that custom IC. On the SPI motherboard it's fairly common for pins on the custom ICs to come loose. Try carefully cleaning the flux off with…
  • Derick2k -

Liked ReplicaX’s post in the thread NGDEV - What are they thinking?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Smurph: “I have no idea why they wouldn't keep some stock on hand. ” Cart shell, pcb runs, packaging, and printing costs. It all adds up and its for an audience much smaller than the official titles.
  • LemmyBarnett -

Posted the thread CPS2 Multi Kit Key Writing Quick Solder Board - UK.

Thread
    Is there anywhere in Europe that I can buy the CPS2 Multi Kit Key Writing Quick Solder Board? It's $40 shipping from High Score Saves, so I was hoping to avoid that if possible.
  • Lokomotivet -

Liked DrunkAkuma’s post in the thread NGDEV - What are they thinking?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Smurph: “I reached out to NGDEV about trying to buy their entire MVS catalog... Does anyone understand what their business strategy is? Are they doing this as a hobby or something? If that's the case, why go through the trouble of having a…
  • DrunkAkuma -

Replied to the thread NGDEV - What are they thinking?.

Quote from Smurph: “I reached out to NGDEV about trying to buy their entire MVS catalog... Does anyone understand what their business strategy is? Are they doing this as a hobby or something? If that's the case, why go through the trouble of having a…