Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread

Dzhay

Collection Gallery section?

System 16B - Audio Issue Followed from E-SWAT to Multi

ic3b4ll

Pinned --> Get your CPS2 Multi game here!!!! <--

xodaraP

Lindbergh VBIOS Update DVD

doozer

Recent Activities

• waali -

Liked MmSadda’s post in the thread Collection Gallery section?.

Like (Post)
    I think it'd be cool if we added a section of the forum for folks to just show off their collections, cabs, etc. I see one for Superguns, and I guess this could fall under general arcade talk. But it seems like it'd be nice to have a dedicated area for…
  • Dzhay -

Replied to the thread Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread.

It seems to me that at least part of the problem is a few people making a concerted effort to drive up prices by asking what seems like too much. I know you need a buyer for it to be effective, but if person x asks $2k for a blast city and then when…
  • MmSadda -

Posted the thread Collection Gallery section?.

Thread
    I think it'd be cool if we added a section of the forum for folks to just show off their collections, cabs, etc. I see one for Superguns, and I guess this could fall under general arcade talk. But it seems like it'd be nice to have a dedicated area for…
  • Nimmers -

Liked djsheep’s post in the thread Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Nimmers: “There are a few people with more money than sense though in Sydney. the arcade community ”