Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

PSA Proper Screwdrivers (JIS)

nem

Wiring a Sega Saturn to Jamma

acblunden2

Open Source USB to DB15 for Supergun adapter

Frank_fjs

Pinned Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread

Murray

NGPC Flashcarts and MODS

Kujako

Recent Activities

• kikaso -

Liked nem’s post in the thread PSA Proper Screwdrivers (JIS).

Like (Post)
    Quote from kikaso: “Great advice! The JIS screws are denoted by the tiny dot on the screw head. ” Oh wow, I always wondered about that dot but never made the connection.
  • nem -

Liked muckyfingers’s post in the thread NAMCO NOIR CONTROL PANEL.

Like (Post)
    Slide this lever to the right to pop open the panel 4ezgCAR.jpg
  • nem -

Liked kikaso’s post in the thread PSA Proper Screwdrivers (JIS).

Like (Post)
    Quote from slevin: “I've been an amateur car enthusiasts and motorcyclists for years and have run into problems with phillips head screws over and over in my time messing with cars and motorcycles. ” Great advice! The JIS screws are denoted by the…
  • nem -

Replied to the thread PSA Proper Screwdrivers (JIS).

Quote from kikaso: “Great advice! The JIS screws are denoted by the tiny dot on the screw head. ” Oh wow, I always wondered about that dot but never made the connection.
  • DeWitt -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread Open Source USB to DB15 for Supergun adapter.

Like (Post)
    Hardware and software needs to be finalized first I think. Raph, Fluxcore and NearlyLogical are hammering away at the code... Testers are smashing buttons and providing logs... Documentation, schematics are being worked on... Raph is designing a…