Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

CPS2 Multi - red screen

evilsim

IC: Sega Swing repro panel

Last Bronx conversion to Sonic the Fighters

ekorz

Were MVS shells reused at the factory?

Jumpingmanjim

Open Source USB to DB15 for Supergun adapter

Frank_fjs

Recent Activities

• KalessinDB -

Liked Escarioth’s post in the thread Escarioth's Aluminum Cases.

Like (Post)
    ok im not a pro among pros.....but i can still make stuff like that. if you have better ideas, i accept any help lol for single games (not multi) i can come up with something around the original arts from the game
  • djsheep -

Liked GeekMan1222’s post in the thread Astro City II replacement light cover?.

Like (Post)
    Find a professional business signage / art fabricator. Preferably one that has been in the business a long time and works with lexans or acrylics. There is one local to me he does all kinds of work for people and reproductions for their classic cars and…
  • evilsim -

Replied to the thread CPS2 Multi - red screen.

what a random human error thing to have happened. some good eyes on some of the members here :)
  • alberto1225 -

Posted the thread IC: Sega Swing repro panel.

Thread
    Hi I am going to make Sega Swing panel next Month. I'll do 3P / 4P. I haven't decide the price yet though. If anyone are interested, pm me and I'll put you on the list. Thank you.
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread Open Source USB to DB15 for Supergun adapter.

Like (Post)
    Once my PCB is finished I shall be sharing everything. I can't release info now as it's not finalised nor tested. I'm currently using an Arduino Uno, USB host shield and a hacked in DB15 connector. I have a PCB shield I've designed that docks to the Uno…
  • GeekMan1222 -

Liked Chef Bourgeoisie’s post in the thread Were MVS shells reused at the factory?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from shadowkn55: “It's possible that was done to Fatal Fury 3. The first Real Bout contains a significant number of Fatal Fury 3 mask roms. ” They did. FF3 didn't sell as well as they thought, and they converted a lot to Real Bout.
  • GeekMan1222 -

Liked XianXi’s post in the thread Were MVS shells reused at the factory?.

Like (Post)
    Per Nightmare Tony (RIP), they did that to meet the insane demand for the game.