Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Primal Rage Supergun Project

Pinned The Definitive Guide to Fixing Your CPS2 Multi Kit

Kavas

Multi Not Working

segasonic91

New CPS2 Multigame Firmware with Key Writing!!!!!!

XianXi

CAVE PGM Conversion Labels - IGS PolyGame Master

Kavas

Recent Activities

• Foreezy -

Liked SNK-NEO-GEO’s post in the thread Amuzy Small Japanese wood cabs??.

Like (Post)
    Is anyone familiar with these types of cabs? Are they jamma wire? Are the CRTs 15khz? How big are the CRTs? How hard to conver to Jamma if not jamma? The control panel, how hard is it to add joysticks and buttons? How much do they go for here in USA?…
  • Foreezy -

Liked mathewbeall’s post in the thread Greetings from California!.

Like (Post)
    @Foreezy don't do it!!!! :)
  • Foreezy -

Liked brentradio’s post in the thread Greetings from California!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from mathewbeall: “@Foreezy don't do it!!!! :):D Seriously, that's kind of like a crack addict telling a young kid to "don't do it!"... Once you get hooked on this shit, there's no going back.
  • Foreezy -

Liked mugen_ketsueki’s post in the thread UMK3 Top & Bottom Plates From Lions3.

Like (Post)
    Update: 02/25/2020 As of now, there’s 1 Left in stock in his store. So if you wanted the Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 Acrylic Top and Bottom case you can while it’s in stock! Leaving this here as if you're wanting to buy a case for your PCB and don't want…
  • Foreezy -

Liked slayer213’s post in the thread UMK3 Top & Bottom Plates From Lions3.

Like (Post)
    I think this is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.
  • PascalP -

Liked Foreezy’s post in the thread Primal Rage Supergun Project.

Like (Post)
    Hello all, I'm super excited to be on this forum and really appreciate how welcome you've made me feel already. I joined because I'm working on my first arcade project and I could use some advice and just general knowledge to aid me on this quest. My…
  • Foreezy -

Posted the thread Primal Rage Supergun Project.

Thread
    Hello all, I'm super excited to be on this forum and really appreciate how welcome you've made me feel already. I joined because I'm working on my first arcade project and I could use some advice and just general knowledge to aid me on this quest. My…
  • Kavas -

Replied to the thread The Definitive Guide to Fixing Your CPS2 Multi Kit.

I also managed to install mine and got it working first try! It worked both in my Dynamo cabinet and with the CPS2HDMI AV Interface on my LCD screen. Luckily a gentlemanly scholar named @acblunden2 sold me a infinikey a year or so ago to restore my board…
  • segasonic91 -

Replied to the thread Multi Not Working.

Quote from LHantz: “Are you getting about 5.2v at the JAMMA edge? Try disconnecting the Fan (I never have mine plugged in, either the F3 or CPS2 and it is fine) My Multi F3 did exactly the same when I swapped an F3 Motherboard, it seems to not want to…