Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

My ttx2 cannot access the selection menu in 2.0image!

chuckying

Toei HV25LMK horizontal width coil stuck?

dos

Replacement PGM "Wheel" volume pots

xtrasmiley

Hiya From St. Louis

caldwert

Namco Noir advice

rocket

Recent Activities

• chuckying -

Replied to the thread My ttx2 cannot access the selection menu in 2.0image!.

Thank you to everyone who replied here, the problem has been solved, I replaced the new dvi/ VGA converter, the selection menu can be seen, the resolution can also use hd mode.Thank you again.
  • ITATTRACTS -

Liked ekorz’s post in the thread X the Ball arcade game help.

Like (Post)
    Wow. That’s rough, the manual doesn’t address the mystery pcb or any of the pins on the main pcb. I do hope you get this working. Recently I converted a redemption game to jamma, but I had a manual complete with pinouts and a decent amount of…
  • dos -

Replied to the thread Toei HV25LMK horizontal width coil stuck?.

Got it working, there was some loctite like substance on both coils that could only be seen from behind. Didn't really have to do anything, just let it warm up for a couple hours and they moved freely. The range of adjustment was not huge (almost…
  • xtrasmiley -

Replied to the thread Replacement PGM "Wheel" volume pots.

Yeah, if they are drop in, I'd need about 4-6.
  • caldwert -

Replied to the thread Hiya From St. Louis.

Yep, a ton did. I got Batrider from there for $105 back in the day. Dangun was $80 or so. I got a Mystic Warriors for $60. This was all 2001/2002 though. So completely different world price wise. I bought Esprade and Guwange for $130 and $140 and was…
  • Thrillhouse -

Replied to the thread Hiya From St. Louis.

Nope - different guy. That’s nuts, though - from what I heard from my guy, a lot of good stuff went through there.