Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun

Raph_friend

Jamma Extension sets with HAS kick harness support

nonosto

Pinned AES Multi Cart Troubleshooting and help

Pharfetchd

MegaSD - FPGA SegaCD in a cart

Pinball

Pinned Darksoft's MultiMVS Latest Firmware, Menu and Instructions

Galford

Recent Activities

• Raph_friend -

Replied to the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

Quote from evilsim: “Neogeo to darksoft db15 adapter. I bought a psx2neo and md2neo adapter from retrotronik and needed to make this to make it all work. Shrug.. different standards Now I can use PlayStation and megadrive controllers on my minigun,…
  • Darksoft -

Liked Pharfetchd’s post in the thread AES Multi Cart Troubleshooting and help.

Like (Post)
    Not sure about the region issue as I tend to leave mine set to Euro AES 99% of the time & just use the unibios or softdips to add any censored content. The only time I switch regions is with Matrimelee so I get the Japanese soundtrack, I tend to do that…
  • Raph_friend -

Liked evilsim’s post in the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

Like (Post)
    Neogeo to darksoft db15 adapter. I bought a psx2neo and md2neo adapter from retrotronik and needed to make this to make it all work. Shrug.. different standards Now I can use PlayStation and megadrive controllers on my minigun, using these retrotroniks…
  • nonosto -

Replied to the thread Jamma Extension sets with HAS kick harness support.

Quote from jassin000: “Quote from Frank_fjs: “The HAS kick part is the bit I was interested in. ” HAS and Jammafier's kick connector pinout is the same...fcnkFeL.jpg ” I cant wait... ;(
  • nonosto -

Liked jassin000’s post in the thread Jamma Extension sets with HAS kick harness support.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Frank_fjs: “I never heard back from anyone from the first two batches, did they work okay? I don't own a HAS so never tested myself. ” I've been posting pics all over the forum! Works perfectly with both @invzim 's…
  • Pharfetchd -

Replied to the thread AES Multi Cart Troubleshooting and help.

Not sure about the region issue as I tend to leave mine set to Euro AES 99% of the time & just use the unibios or softdips to add any censored content. The only time I switch regions is with Matrimelee so I get the Japanese soundtrack, I tend to do that…
  • Pinball -

Replied to the thread MegaSD - FPGA SegaCD in a cart.

I've been 'working' on my MegaSD this weekend. Updated the firmware, and added everything (GG, SMS, Genesis, MegaCD, BIOS) to a 400GB Samsung microSD card. I like to have absolutely every game in one place. You of course have to unzip game roms. Manual…