Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

3D printed replacement cases for carts

Blind Blast City - MS-2931

rewrite

Home Arcade System

jassin000

Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun

the Goat

Sky soldiers graphic issue

Phil Bennett

Recent Activities

• snakeGrave -

Posted the thread 3D printed replacement cases for carts.

Thread
    I saw a really nice solution to housing Fluffy's boards in another thread maybe we can start consolidating solutions here? I've included one solution I've been working on, it does require some lengthy prints. I used an ultimaker 3 that I have access to…
  • rewrite -

Replied to the thread Blind Blast City - MS-2931.

Quote from kuze: “Really? I've sent them three chassis this year and all had a two week or less turnaround. ” That's surprising to me, my experiences and all the ones I've heard this past year have been awful. They gave up on my last one after 2+…
  • jassin000 -

Replied to the thread Home Arcade System.

Quote from Arthrimus: “HD-15 really is ideal if you're trying to connect to a monitor with BNC inputs. ” If people viewed it as a HD15 port, then we wouldn't have any confusion. The confusion comes from the fact that the majority of the population…
  • the Goat -

Replied to the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

Quote from Kavas: “Lots of people using OSSC, but I was going to run this minigun through my gscartsw into my framemeister. Due to the wording on the retro-access.com/collections/n…-rgb-scart-cable-for-mods cable, I am concerned. Is this still the…
  • BlinG -

Replied to the thread Blind Blast City - MS-2931.

I've sent two MS2930's for them to recap and service for me. Both came back in working condition. One of them was even an YATON chassis, which I thought for sure was gonna be a problem. Maybe I just got lucky with them, but so far they've done solid work…