Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Vewlix Console I/O - Connect Brook fighting boards directly to your Vewlix.

tom5151

how to backup taito type x2 harddisk ?

rtw

Escarioth's Aluminum Cases

Derick2k

Pinned Sega System 16B multi kit installation & support

MoppelTheWhale

Dolphin Blue: How to tell a boot from an original

djsheep

Recent Activities

• rewrite -

Liked rtw’s post in the thread how to backup taito type x2 harddisk ?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from kazuo: “Preference is to use an SSD, so I guess I may just use a decrypted install. Does a clean dump that wasn't heavily modified for usage on standard PCs or TX2 exist? ” All the X2 dumps in Niko's multi are clean and all the dumps in my…
  • tom5151 -

Replied to the thread Vewlix Console I/O - Connect Brook fighting boards directly to your Vewlix..

@Arthrimus I would like to order a Vewlix SEGA I/O Adapter Kit - Green and a Vewlix Console I/O V2.1 with TP Button Cables but I cannot find my country. I can see France, Belgium and Germany, but not Luxembourg which is close to this 3 :(
  • rtw -

Replied to the thread how to backup taito type x2 harddisk ?.

Quote from kazuo: “Preference is to use an SSD, so I guess I may just use a decrypted install. Does a clean dump that wasn't heavily modified for usage on standard PCs or TX2 exist? ” All the X2 dumps in Niko's multi are clean and all the dumps in my…
  • Derick2k -

Replied to the thread Escarioth's Aluminum Cases.

Quote from Escarioth: “Hi everyone, Sorry for lacks of updates. Im on vacations and not much can go forward anyway since i need to wait for sega parts. I heard they re changing the whole paint baker system for a brand new one back at work. so i dont
  • Derick2k -

Liked Escarioth’s post in the thread Escarioth's Aluminum Cases.

Like (Post)
    Hi everyone, Sorry for lacks of updates. Im on vacations and not much can go forward anyway since i need to wait for sega parts. I heard they re changing the whole paint baker system for a brand new one back at work. so i dont expect to be ready for
  • MoppelTheWhale -

Replied to the thread Sega System 16B multi kit installation & support.

got my multi today, one 27c322 wouldn't write but luckily i had a spare one... note to self, top3000 is an asshole if you have to change the eprom type. I have to close the program and disconnect it from the pc, otherwise it will not recognise the new…
  • Escarioth -

Replied to the thread Escarioth's Aluminum Cases.

Hi everyone, Sorry for lacks of updates. Im on vacations and not much can go forward anyway since i need to wait for sega parts. I heard they re changing the whole paint baker system for a brand new one back at work. so i dont expect to be ready for