Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Magical Drop to Charlie Ninja

Pinned [WORLD SITUATION COVID-19]

Darksoft

SEGA System 16 Multi LCD games selector

brentradio

Pinned The Definitive Guide to Fixing Your CPS2 Multi Kit

piscian18

Axun Workshop - JVS / JAMMA Control-Box(CBOX) SuperGun

xtrasmiley

Recent Activities

• nem -

Liked MetalliC’s post in the thread [WORLD SITUATION COVID-19].

Like (Post)
    with all respect and regret, but at African continent dies more than 10.000 people less than 16 year old EVERY DAY, during many decades. not because of COVID-19, but due to lack of clean water, food or basic medicine. anybody cares ? nope.
  • Sp33dFr34k -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread SEGA System 16 Multi LCD games selector.

Like (Post)
    Slight update. Everything is on track to begin despatching the first small lot of units from 9th April onwards. Received some sample remotes and they've turned out to be great. I've programmed them to the OSSC codes so both remotes will work out of the…
  • mathewbeall -

Liked brentradio’s post in the thread SEGA System 16 Multi LCD games selector.

Like (Post)
    It's like Christmas in April... :D
  • mathewbeall -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread SEGA System 16 Multi LCD games selector.

Like (Post)
    Slight update. Everything is on track to begin despatching the first small lot of units from 9th April onwards. Received some sample remotes and they've turned out to be great. I've programmed them to the OSSC codes so both remotes will work out of the…
  • TheDeath -

Posted the thread Magical Drop to Charlie Ninja.

Thread
    I don't have that much knowledge but i'm trying to. As far, very simple work done involving eeproms and gals (also added 74ls74 at H10). Unfortunatly i don't have any Charlie Ninja/Osman/Gonta to check deeper but i hope in your help. Right know the game…
  • beast1x5 -

Liked Darksoft’s post in the thread [WORLD SITUATION COVID-19].

Like (Post)
    Quote from brentradio: “Quote from TheDeath: “i suggest everyone to take safety measures...Have a nice day ” Coming from a guy named "TheDeath" :D:D :D :D
  • beast1x5 -

Liked Derick2k’s post in the thread [WORLD SITUATION COVID-19].

Like (Post)
    Quote from beast1x5: “Im referring to my bosses being straight up Blithering idiots right now... Welp.. I've been documenting everything since the outbreak and the measures my division has been taking which is barely anything... If I legit die…
  • beast1x5 -

Liked TheDeath’s post in the thread [WORLD SITUATION COVID-19].

Like (Post)
    Its been 2 months here in italy and we counted more than 10.000 deaths already, this is no joke. I don't know the situation outside my country but i suggest everyone to take safety measures and limit anything you can do outside your home. Last week a…