Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Consolized Bubble Bobble

djsheep

Have a few questions on Planet Harriers

model3man

HOTD4 Gun Shake

Brivs Mekis

Namco Noir advice

Horris

New Generation Metal Shell For Dreamcast

hursit

Recent Activities

• djsheep -

Replied to the thread Consolized Bubble Bobble.

• model3man -

Replied to the thread Have a few questions on Planet Harriers.

Haven't touched my boards, I'm up for trying it if someone has a partially trashed board. I have mostly reworked smaller BGAs
  • Brivs Mekis -

Replied to the thread HOTD4 Gun Shake.

Actually, you can probably get away with just doing the X axis, I'll have a try when I get some time
  • Horris -

Replied to the thread Namco Noir advice.

Cheers hopper, I’m still looking for the artwork, I’ve been offered the gundam topper art for £60 but would still need to find the move strip, even John was surprised that every led was working on this one lol.
  • hursit -

Replied to the thread New Generation Metal Shell For Dreamcast.

Quote from mathewbeall: “Hi Folks - after doing a bunch of back and forth testing with hursit tonight - I am pretty sure it was my large SD card causing the issue (256MB). While this worked fine in my original dreamcast case, it didn't like it so much…
  • Brivs Mekis -

Replied to the thread HOTD4 Gun Shake.

Thanks for testing this. I am using the S-JIHP from @Mitsurugi-w so I think this means I need to connect P1 pin 10 and 11 to P2 pin 10 and 11. I could do that on the board itself or probably easier doing it between the terminals on my DB25 breakout…
  • sk8er000 -

Liked AlxUnderBase’s post in the thread Retro Hardware Capacitors LISTS.

Like (Post)
    @sk8er000 ... what i didn't put in image have the correct value (i checked the value and measure the capacitor with my small rullete) and that's why i didn't put it in picture) , i just want a clear picture with all audio section ... if somebody with his…
  • Horris -

Liked thegreathopper’s post in the thread Namco Noir advice.

Like (Post)
    The new cab looks great Horris, I have some art in mine and got the lights under the CP working.
  • sk8er000 -

Replied to the thread Retro Hardware Capacitors LISTS.

Usually if the recapping is only preventive you can change only the regular capacitors and the super capacitor they are the ones than can damage the board due to leaking, generate faint audio and interferences. If the board doesn't present particular…