Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

NGDEV - What are they thinking?

XtraSmiley

Dodonpachi 2 - Bee Storm troubleshooting

nassekova

NAC Splitfire: JAMMA streaming solution

Vidyacade

Pinned Sega System 16B multi kit installation & support

pacoarcade

Help - Identify Vewlix L

extant

Recent Activities

• Smurph -

Liked XtraSmiley’s post in the thread NGDEV - What are they thinking?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from rewrite: “Quote from XtraSmiley: “I would just do pre-orders. Get full price out of people, leave it open for a week, then order that many plus some extras in case of damage/missing and be done. ” That's what they do already. And they…
  • XtraSmiley -

Replied to the thread NGDEV - What are they thinking?.

Quote from rewrite: “Quote from XtraSmiley: “I would just do pre-orders. Get full price out of people, leave it open for a week, then order that many plus some extras in case of damage/missing and be done. ” That's what they do already. And they…
  • nassekova -

Replied to the thread Dodonpachi 2 - Bee Storm troubleshooting.

Thank you so much! I'll be gone couple of days starting tomorrow and when I get back I need to order bunch of those chips. But when I get them I try that and let you guys know the results!
  • nassekova -

Liked Fluffy’s post in the thread Dodonpachi 2 - Bee Storm troubleshooting.

Like (Post)
    This is what I came up with. This should at least fix the tile ROM.
  • Vidyacade -

Replied to the thread NAC Splitfire: JAMMA streaming solution.

Quote from ChuChu Flamingo: “any estimate on when the next batch is going out? I registered for one on shmups so no clue what position I am at lol. @Hatsune Mike ” Same here, I lost out on the last batch when I went active, and I got training this…
  • XtraSmiley -

Liked Smurph’s post in the thread NGDEV - What are they thinking?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from rewrite: “That's what they do already. And they leave them open for months on end. They just don't open them terribly often. I'm sure though that they know their demand more than we all do. Maybe all we see is a small vocal minority, and in…