Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

[HAS] JAMMA extension harness

Sp33dFr34k

Any PGM Conversion info out there?

Segasonicfan

Conversion of single layer Taito Cup Finals PCB to something else?

nem

Neo Geo Consolization questions..

How to identify if CPS2 has been converted

Derick2k

Recent Activities

• ack -

Liked twistedsymphony’s post in the thread Options for Conversion of this MVS Boot?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from acblunden2: “@twistedsymphony, out of curiosity, are you just looking up the specs of the existing mask roms, then finding comparable EPROM's? Or is there convertor or chart out there somewhere? ” neither. typically you'd look up…
  • MoppelTheWhale -

Liked Derick2k’s post in the thread How to identify if CPS2 has been converted.

Like (Post)
    Now make a sticky of the post above so that other people that want to be informed know whats up, makes it very clear what to look for.
  • MoppelTheWhale -

Liked twistedsymphony’s post in the thread How to identify if CPS2 has been converted.

Like (Post)
    Quote from vholfx: “Ok so if I'm reading correctly, all conversions go through the phoenix process, so I should see no battery and possibly wires around the board? ” that was true a few years ago, but is now no longer true. Some originals with…
  • Derick2k -

Liked RGB’s post in the thread [HAS] JAMMA extension harness.

Like (Post)
    Way overdue, but I'm happy to announce that the first run of my JAMMA extension harness is ready! - Supergun dedicated (not only for the HAS) - Hard gold plated JAMMA edge contacts - ~60cm cables length (~68cm total length) - 2x16AWG for GND, 2x16AWG for…
  • opt2not -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread SEGA System 16 Multi - Review.

Like (Post)
    Incidentally, I've been enjoying Bullet. Not a game I'd played before, thanks to the multi I can discover and enjoy new games. Using a Neo CD pad with buttons mapped accordingly, it works really well. I've been playing Xeno Crisis a lot recently so the…
  • Sp33dFr34k -

Replied to the thread [HAS] JAMMA extension harness.