Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

The Sega Multi-System 16B Donor Board Thread

Nimmers

ATX bench PSU

invzim

IGS PGM Cart PCB Scans (And Projects)

Fluffy

Fast IO to Jammafier to JVSPAC2 in a Vewlix?

atrfate

Anyone using a CMVS-RGB pcb for MVS SCART/RGB?

Appley81

Recent Activities

• djsheep -

Liked Fluffy’s post in the thread IGS PGM Cart PCB Scans (And Projects).

Like (Post)
    Yes, here is the thread including a patch for Martial Masters: IGS PGM English Patch Index
  • Nimmers -

Replied to the thread The Sega Multi-System 16B Donor Board Thread.

Quote from Apocalypse: “Quote from Nimmers: “Grabbed this on YAJ for about $130 Aus I'm definitely going to get the v1, would it be any good if I wanted to do a v2 later down the track? ” You'll have to replace the FD1094 by a standard 68000 CPU…
  • invzim -

Replied to the thread ATX bench PSU.

Quote from Frank_fjs: “Using the 4 pin molex isn't any better. They're designed to carry 2.5 amps, no more. You need to utilise the 20/24 pin ATX connector. It has appropriate gauged wire and a connector that can handle the current. ” For this…
  • Fluffy -

Replied to the thread IGS PGM Cart PCB Scans (And Projects).

Yes, here is the thread including a patch for Martial Masters: IGS PGM English Patch Index
  • djsheep -

Replied to the thread IGS PGM Cart PCB Scans (And Projects).

There’s English ROMS available for some PGM games on this site... Still just waiting for a PGM multi so I can make some room and offload the handful of carts I own and have one sit in the motherboard and call it a day...
  • PascalP -

Liked atrfate’s post in the thread Fast IO to Jammafier to JVSPAC2 in a Vewlix?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from PascalP: “Don’t think this will work at all, you are trying to use both the Jammafier and Fast IO in the opposite direction of how they should be used. So to get this straight, you have a Vewlix with Fast IO and want to connect to a PC? I…
  • Frank_fjs -

Using the 4 pin molex isn't any better. They're designed to carry 2.5 amps, no more. You need to utilise the 20/24 pin ATX connector. It has appropriate gauged wire and a connector that can handle the current.
  • RJ45 to DB15 Controller Converter for MC Cthulhu/PS360+/Brook Retro Board A47auQSh.jpg Hello, I wanted to post this project here since it seem right up this forum's alley. I have been working on a cable for connecting my MC Cthulhu equipped arcade…
  • Frank_fjs -

That's your problem. They're hard drive power ports, they don't put out full amperage.