Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

OSSC issue maybe..

mugen_ketsueki

Finally, multi System 16B (Sega)

radiantsvgun

Vewlix FC Help

GDEMU chinese clones

suverman

Sega Virtua Fighter 1 Multi Fighter Cabinet

BadBunny1979

Recent Activities

• psykom1 -

Liked Mitsurugi-w’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    Quote from psykom1: “turd brown ” Noted for future consideration
  • Derick2k -

Liked Fluffy’s post in the thread PGM single game PCB interest check.

Like (Post)
    Drawing the line here: ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Anyone above will be in the first order, anyone below will get boards until I run out. I am a bit busy with work right now, but I'll make the order soon.…
  • werejag -

Liked undamned’s post in the thread GDEMU chinese clones.

Like (Post)
    Once Darksoft puts a bow on his Neo projects, he needs to go full bore on this head cap stuff. -ud
  • Derick2k -

Liked Apocalypse’s post in the thread IGS PGM Custom Graphics PCB testers.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Fluffy: “The char board doesn't have enough space for sockets, so the ROMs have to be directly soldered onto the PCB if you want to use a cartridge shell. Without sockets it fits. ” What you could do is use lower profile pins instead of…
  • Derick2k -

Like (Post)
    Quote from psykom1: “turd brown ” Noted for future consideration
  • Derick2k -

Liked twistedsymphony’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    Quote from nonosto: “Nice but why no green PCB? ” This was my thought as well. I really personally prefer the multi PCB color to match the main-board PCB color for a more "OEM" look to it. I was super glad that I bought one of the early model C-2…
  • Derick2k -

Like (Post)
    The new pictures I promised :) (Prototype. Sales version will be dark…
  • mugen_ketsueki -

Replied to the thread OSSC issue maybe...

That's very weird. Is the OSSC detecting the signal and the right out? or is the light constant red?
  • Derick2k -

Liked undamned’s post in the thread InfiniKey-CPS1.

Like (Post)
    Ok, back from vacation. Ordered a bunch of stuff before leaving so that it would be waiting for me upon return. PCBs got lost in the mail :/ Rather than wait for the possibility that they show up eventually or get returned to origin, I just re-ordered…