Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned New Namco System 1 Multi Instructions

ekorz

Sega Aero City! Great cabinets.

Aurich

Blast City resurrection

mR_CaESaR

Monitor Test Bench Solution Help.

KaPH33n

Question about buying an NNC with Toshiba A68LTF356X / Sanwa PFX chassis issues

yangjuniori

Recent Activities

• rec5866 -

Wrote a comment on Mitsurugi-w’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Where is the WAIT list menu?
  • opt2not -

Liked Aurich’s post in the thread Sega Aero City! Great cabinets..

Like (Post)
    (pushed up glasses) Your Aeros are really nice, but I got down on my hands and knees with a flash light and you have tape on the legs. Never visiting again. :D
  • ekorz -

Replied to the thread New Namco System 1 Multi Instructions.

My multi is great! My motherboard is not :( The VOICE samples aren't making it through to the final audio mix. My original roms are Galaga'88 and the voice samples are used so infrequently that I actually re-installed the mutli to change games and…
  • Aurich -

Replied to the thread Sega Aero City! Great cabinets..

(pushed up glasses) Your Aeros are really nice, but I got down on my hands and knees with a flash light and you have tape on the legs. Never visiting again. :D
  • GeeDee -

Liked mR_CaESaR’s post in the thread Blast City resurrection.

Like (Post)
    Not much has been happening, we've had terrible weather the last few weeks and I just cbf atm.. lol The only thing I've worked on are the speakers. I purchased these speakers online parts-express.com/aurasound-ns…nge-driver-4-ohm--296-256 They are…
  • brizzo -

Liked mR_CaESaR’s post in the thread Blast City resurrection.

Like (Post)
    Here I am with another project - I'm a sucker for punishment! :D A few weeks ago, I was given an ad on Gumtree for a couple of Blast Cities located in Newcastle. I was umming and ahhing about getting them as I really don't have room. Mrs said, "just buy…
  • mR_CaESaR -

Replied to the thread Blast City resurrection.

Not much has been happening, we've had terrible weather the last few weeks and I just cbf atm.. lol The only thing I've worked on are the speakers. I purchased these speakers online parts-express.com/aurasound-ns…nge-driver-4-ohm--296-256 They are…
  • KaPH33n -

Replied to the thread Monitor Test Bench Solution Help..

Quote from hoagtech: “My image seemed shifted to the left but is centered in my Aero cabs. Most important to me is figuring out how to degauss these monitors without having to wire up the degauss service panel.