Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Konami Adapter identification

twistedsymphony

IGS PGM Cart PCB Scans (And Projects)

GC8TECH

Button layout help

winteriscoming

IC: Repro 1P/2P Aero city panel 4/6/2020 update!

hoagtech

SEGA System 16 Multi LCD games selector

mathewbeall

Recent Activities

• twistedsymphony -

Replied to the thread Konami Adapter identification.

Quote from extant: “Converts a Konami classic to JVS. ” no
  • GC8TECH -

Replied to the thread IGS PGM Cart PCB Scans (And Projects).

Quote from Loki: “Guys, I am glad to had the chance to pick up a rev14 motherboard. It seems that someone took his hand on to fix sound issues and replaced the sound volume potentiometer on the side. It is a fix but done without love and looking…
  • oneleaf86 -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread SEGA System 16 Multi LCD games selector.

Like (Post)
    At this early stage @xodaraP, @Derick2k and @beast1x5 have secured units from this first small batch, as I'm prioritising owners of the S16 multi first (only 12 people have the multi so it's not a huge list to fulfil). I'm also naturally keeping one for…
  • oneleaf86 -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread SEGA System 16 Multi LCD games selector.

Like (Post)
    Running it through its paces, it's performing perfectly. Fun fact, the entire setup with main unit, wired remote unit and IR sensor uses less than 7mA of power! OLEDs are damn efficient. To put it into perspective, the LCD from the CPS2 / F3 draws…
  • winteriscoming -

Replied to the thread Button layout help.

For my part, I've not committed any changes to my control panel that I had already modified for a straight 6 layout. I got it all wired up for fighters, and have a hanging JAMMA 4 lead, so if I really need to switch it, I can just flip open the control…
  • extant -

Replied to the thread Konami Adapter identification.

So let me see if I got it... sorry still learning.... Converts a Konami classic to JVS. But the Jamma pass-through, I didn't understood. what is used for? If it as sticker saying "dont connect to this portion" why is even there? About the viper you…