Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun

jassin000

Pinned A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame.

PascalP

TTx2 + Sega JVS I/O

2 player and 4 player button layout in the same cabinet (with CPS2 Multi kit game detection)

Geddon

The Definitive Guide to the System 16 Multi Kit

zionfarm

Recent Activities

• jassin000 -

Replied to the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

Quote from Arthrimus: “The Minigun only outputs 75ohm Csync ” No offence but that seems like a design flaw... You should have the ability to out put both (75/TTL) with a jumper or switch. Needing an external sync processor IMO only suggests…
  • jassin000 -

Liked Arthrimus’s post in the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

Like (Post)
    Quote from jassin000: “Quote from RGB: “the CSync needs to be TTL level to work. ” Right, sync should also be buffered... Are these functions the Minigun can't preform (I don't own one)? ” The Minigun only outputs 75ohm Csync because it uses the…
  • Arthrimus -

Replied to the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

Quote from jassin000: “Quote from RGB: “the CSync needs to be TTL level to work. ” Right, sync should also be buffered... Are these functions the Minigun can't preform (I don't own one)? ” The Minigun only outputs 75ohm Csync because it uses the…
  • PascalP -

Replied to the thread A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame..

Nice info @rocket! can the X2 utilize the extra instruction set and bandwidth? Assuming you would need to install 1066 instead of 800 RAM as well and set this speed in the Bios?
  • PascalP -

Liked rocket’s post in the thread A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame..

Like (Post)
    cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/…l-Core2-X6800/m293vsm8640 the reason the core2 x6800 is faster is that it has additional instruction set (SSE4) , 4mb L2 Cache (2mb on P4) and a faster bus speed 1066mhz vs P4 at 800mhz . the set is a multimedia…
  • I'd like to add that the problem with @opt2not 's MC Cthulhu PCBs can only happen on the first generation version of the MC Cthulhu EZ PCB. At that time I used through hole resistor arrays which have a specific polarity. There where only 20 of these…
  • jkl -

Posted the thread TTx2 + Sega JVS I/O.

Thread
    Hi, I happen to have 2x Sega JVS Type 2 I/O, that are correctly recognized by Naomi and both seem to be in good working order. But I'm not able to get them working with my TTx2 setup. It's not a game problem, the TTx2 stop booting throwing a "No JVS I/O…