Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Cannot access darksoft menu+ error 41

Hypnotoad

Getting Error 01 on Akatsuki Denkou Senki Cart

GuileWinQuote

Escarioth's Aluminum Cases

Escarioth

Sega Lindbergh Universal AIME wiring

nem

Pinned Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread

djsheep

Recent Activities

• Hypnotoad -

Replied to the thread Cannot access darksoft menu+ error 41.

Cheers bud, no darksoft text at all, I’ve sent back the cart and got money back. I’ve sent a donor cart to darksoft to get bios, hopefully this will sort issue out. The writing of the game was not an issue I had no trouble till it hit 100% then got…
  • GuileWinQuote -

Replied to the thread Getting Error 01 on Akatsuki Denkou Senki Cart.

There have been quite a few Akatsuki Blitzkampf carts popping up from Chinese sellers on Facebook etc for prices that are a steal for this particular game. We probably both bought our carts from similar sellers (I think I saw this particular cart on…
  • atrac17 -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread Open Source USB to DB15 for Supergun adapter.

Like (Post)
    [0.13.5] - 2020-09-18 - Added support for Hori Fighting Stick Mini 4 - Added support for 8BitDo NES & SNES Bluetooth wireless receivers. Compatible with PS4 DS4, Nintendo Switch Pro and 8BitDo M30 controllers (possibly others but need to test).
  • XeD -

Replied to the thread Cannot access darksoft menu+ error 41.

That is strange. Either your siperbios cart is old/has problem or you have input issue. When you turn on the cps3 do you see the darksoft text in the bottom right before it try to write 2nd Impact?