Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Shooting Gallery: Sega Type-II IR on a 108" front projection setup.

Zebra

Home Arcade System

msamiullah

Sega System 24 multi kit sale & support

xtrasmiley

Need help finding a case

ChicksOnLeashes

Pinned Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread

Frank_fjs

Recent Activities

• MostroVeneno -

Liked Apocalypse’s post in the thread Side project: multi System E (Sega).

Like (Post)
    So sorry for the very late update. Ok so made a decision, I'm still struggling to get all MS games to work on the multi and given my lack of free time at the moment I'm going to change the design to include an "expansion" connector for future MS…
  • Zebra -

Replied to the thread Shooting Gallery: Sega Type-II IR on a 108" front projection setup..

That makes sense. I'll try turning on the board without the led modules to check for correct voltage before plugging in the expensive stuff. I'm guessing the gun sensors would be somewhat protected by the register array on the gun protect boards but…
  • Jeff -

Wrote a comment on nem’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Can you do me a favour and measure your guitar hero. Bottom to the top of main cabinet and then topper dimensions please. I think I bought a replica so want to confirm please
  • msamiullah -

Replied to the thread Home Arcade System.

Quote from RGB: “The uploaded .brd is for the newest Autodesk Eagle. The 8pin mini DIN pinout is the same as XRGB mini. The HD-15 follows the VGA pinout, but instead of HSync on pin #13, there's CSync, that's all. If you just want to test things…
  • xtrasmiley -

Replied to the thread Sega System 24 multi kit sale & support.

Quote from Kyosuke75: “I so want this so I can play Gain Ground but my first priority is getting the system 16 multi first... ” Me too, but I can't find a way to display this on anything yet... Don't have any medium rez monitor and no idea what else…
  • xtrasmiley -

Liked Kyosuke75’s post in the thread Sega System 24 multi kit sale & support.

Like (Post)
    I so want this so I can play Gain Ground but my first priority is getting the system 16 multi first...