Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Street fighter 1 pneumatic board

Vinsanity

Martin Jones Sync Pulse Generator: A Layman in Need of Help with a Schematic

rsignal

Pinned Darksoft Neo Multi Help thread

seikenflyer

Home Arcade System

Brendle

Where to buy Everdrives in EU

hardyhell

Recent Activities

• Vinsanity -

Replied to the thread Street fighter 1 pneumatic board.

Quote from APDWaldo6: “I played it when I was a kid. It was out of order a lot because people would smash the shit out of it. Back then people didn’t know that it was only 3 levels but thought it was like a strength game like the punching bag and…
  • With MVS I get no output signal from the 74AHCT1G17, so I'm looking for alternatives, like 74HC14 used by RGB or 74HC04 as suggested by mikejmoffitt in this thread. I opened a thread with this specific problem here.
  • seikenflyer -

Replied to the thread Darksoft Neo Multi Help thread.

Quote from rewrite: “Quote from seikenflyer: “Quote from seikenflyer: “Quote from ShootTheCore: “What’s the voltage reading showing on the MV1B? ” 4.97V. I will try 5.1V. ” No go. I tried as high as 5.2V and nothing. It freezes in "checking…
  • seikenflyer -

Replied to the thread Darksoft Neo Multi Help thread.

Quote from Darksoft: “Dont push it that high. 5.1V should be enough. Can you send some pictures of the MV1B motherboard from both sides? Which BIOS do you have? Is the microSD slot working well in your opinion? Take it back to another mobo to be 100%…
  • invzim -

Replied to the thread Martin Jones Sync Pulse Generator: A Layman in Need of Help with a Schematic.

Quote from rsignal: “Although I can share the gerbers with anyone interested (just send me a PM) I prefer to test before making them public. After doing some tests with 74AHCT1G17 Schmitt buffer with mixed results (works fine with all boards tested…