Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun

acblunden2

ATX bench PSU

phoenix07

Fast IO to Jammafier to JVSPAC2 in a Vewlix?

corey

VGA to CRT nanao ms9

Sp33dFr34k

Sega Universal Upright conversion

djsheep

Recent Activities

• acblunden2 -

Replied to the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

Quote from Frank_fjs: “Quote from acblunden2: “@Frank_fjs, I'm still up for designing a Test Bench fork. Can you add me to the EasyEDA Project (acblunden2@gmail.com). ” I'll create a blank project tonight and we'll get cracking. ” Cool. So here is…
  • PascalP -

Liked corey’s post in the thread Fast IO to Jammafier to JVSPAC2 in a Vewlix?.

Like (Post)
    2. Is easier and ttx3 are getting cheaper so getting one won't be too difficult
  • phoenix07 -

Replied to the thread ATX bench PSU.

I think "sense lines" is what I'm looking for but how can I identify them because there is no mention in the PSU's specs. ===================================================================================================== I found below information…
  • corey -

Replied to the thread Fast IO to Jammafier to JVSPAC2 in a Vewlix?.

2. Is easier and ttx3 are getting cheaper so getting one won't be too difficult
  • Frank_fjs -

Replied to the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

The rev 1.2 std edition, pictured a few posts above, is for sale if anyone is interested. Proceeds will go directly back into the product. Fully assembled and tested. Includes the supergun and arcade PSU power harness cable. $90 Australian dollars…
  • Sp33dFr34k -

Replied to the thread VGA to CRT nanao ms9.

Quote from tiff_lee: “Quote from Sp33dFr34k: “Yes as nem says, the chassis has a 6 pin jst eh (sb correct me if I'm wrong) connector you can use to wire up the vsync. My MS9 works perfectly with the Naomi like this. ” Are you passing the Naomi…