Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Q GrandAm 25 Project / Documentation

nem

Home Arcade System

APDWaldo6

CPS2 I/O Interface

Hypnotoad

Rebuilding Nvidia Shield Portable battery pack

suverman

Motherboard is dead

nem

Recent Activities

• nem -

Replied to the thread Q GrandAm 25 Project / Documentation.

Quote from ReplicaX: “More info to come as I'm doing a cap list for the FBC and FAR to compare the two. ” I made this one for a FAR: Help me identify this Nanao chassis from my Madonna
  • SNK-NEO-GEO -

Liked jassin000’s post in the thread McWill GBC Replacement LCD.

Like (Post)
    I'm just going to leave this here because I think its cool. G5rkY13.jpg
  • nem -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread MegaSD - FPGA SegaCD in a cart.

Like (Post)
    99% of these types of products don't have bevelled edges and use HASL. Be grateful they used ENIG. I'm perplexed by the fact that no-one has complained about this in other products and all of a sudden everyone's an expert and it's a big deal? I can link…
  • APDWaldo6 -

Replied to the thread Home Arcade System.

Just curious if anyone else has had this issues, #1 - I’m not getting certain inputs, for example: I was not getting button 3, but if I went into the button setup mode, if I pressed button 3 (3x) the led would blink with each press. But after exiting…
  • Hypnotoad -

Replied to the thread CPS2 I/O Interface.

• Hypnotoad -

Replied to the thread CPS2 I/O Interface.

Got mine this morning 3 hours later console mod and HDMI kit fitted. I must say very easy awesome it of kit, not a massive fan of these scan lines a little to dark prefer ossc lines but sound and image are flawless