Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

It's coming AES multi

heartthrop

Pinned A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame.

penrhos

Last chance for PS-IO!

AlxUnderBase

Sentinel Supergun - Prototype

Frank_fjs

Metal Custom Arcade Stick Case. TRFight Stick

redijedi808

Recent Activities

• heartthrop -

Replied to the thread It's coming AES multi.

• acblunden2 -

Liked undamned’s post in the thread Last chance for PS-IO!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from brizzo: “I had not seen pcb pics of the PSIO until today, so it is disappointing to see they didnt implement any type of anti cloning measures and used parts that can easily have the software extracted for programming onto new…
  • TheDeath -

Liked brad808’s post in the thread Chinese Universal Chassis (Guangzhou Zhida/Wei Ya) GUIDE/Info.

Like (Post)
    I have many different Mons I power on my bench so I made small vid to show people how to tell if you need iso or not. Hopefully it helps you tell in the future ☺️. youtu.be/3Czu1qZQwnM
  • tom5151 -

Liked hursit’s post in the thread CPS-2 Custom Metal Case -Pre-Orders open now.

Like (Post)
    Production is starting, Metal CNC cut and Bending staff will be ready in one week I think. I hope the painting takes 1 week too. ;) I will share some pictures with you guys in next days :thumbsup:
  • penrhos -

Replied to the thread A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame..

Quote from Geddon: “I would like a simple way to get back to the menu and boot a different game. I know some games you can go into test and exit. And you can turn the cab off and on again, but both of those options suck. If you plug a keyboard into…
  • Samy83 -

Replied to the thread It's coming AES multi.

Quote from Darksoft: “we'll announce it here. Then people who showed interest first will have priority during the first 2 weeks. If after 2 weeks they haven't bought one, we'll open it for everyone. ” And how will you proceed to define an order of…
  • RGB -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread Sentinel Supergun - Prototype.

Like (Post)
    Is this your audio setup @RGB? First pic is no audio over DIN, mono audio via 3.5mm of HAS Second pic is no audio over DIN, stereo audio directly from CPS2 to external amp/speakers I like how I've handled audio. One can output: - Jamma mono over…