Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Lines on my VGA monitor

Nodoyuna

Home Arcade System - new supergun sets

kazanova225

Dreamcast And CPS-3 Custom Case ( Wood And Metal )

Mr. Glendale

Finally, multi System 16B (Sega)

8bitforlife

Taito Type X3 - Clone PC

Recent Activities

• skate323k137 -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread Lines on my VGA monitor.

Like (Post)
    Nothing out of the ordinary, they're just the ray trace lines. Usually happens when the screen pot (brightness) on the chassis is dialled in too high.
  • Nodoyuna -

Replied to the thread Lines on my VGA monitor.

Quote from Frank_fjs: “Nothing out of the ordinary, they're just the ray trace lines. Usually happens when the screen pot (brightness) on the chassis is dialled in too high. ” Thanks for the answer Oh, I thought there was a problem with the…
  • Frank_fjs -

Replied to the thread Lines on my VGA monitor.

Nothing out of the ordinary, they're just the ray trace lines. Usually happens when the screen pot (brightness) on the chassis is dialled in too high.
  • Nodoyuna -

Posted the thread Lines on my VGA monitor.

Thread
    Hi I've noticed my VGA monitor (Hantarex CT28EV) has developed lines on the screen imgur.com/VGhuupz This lines appears with only the monitor plugged with no video source What can be the source for these lines? Can be fixed somehow? Thanks in advance
  • suverman -

Liked Mitsurugi-w’s post in the thread UNI-SAN IMP-44-1090 Power Supply.

Like (Post)
    Item Repaired: UNI-SAN IMP-44-1090 Power Supply (Sometimes used in Naomi-based arcade cabinets) Symptoms: All voltages present but after adjusting the voltage, 5V would not adjust below 6V and 12V would not adjust below 14V. Description of Repair: