Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

UD-USB Decoders

xtrasmiley

Sega PAL dumps

Apocalypse

Nintendo Super System Arcade restoration

hoagtech

Dodonpachi 2 - Bee Storm troubleshooting

Vewlix Console I/O - Connect Brook fighting boards directly to your Vewlix.

yuro

Recent Activities

• xtrasmiley -

Replied to the thread UD-USB Decoders.

Let me chime in and say again I'm using the two USB ones and they fucking rock! Thanks for making these Undamned! Also, I sent you a PM, but I'll post it here as well. Any chance next firmware update can include ability to remap start and coin (although…
  • xtrasmiley -

Liked undamned’s post in the thread UD-USB Decoders.

Like (Post)
    If anyone tried buying from Paradise Arcade since last week and got the "item no longer in stock" notice on the product page, it's likely because they were put on hold while Paradise was out of town for Frosty Faustings. Back up now:
  • hoagtech -

Liked kazanova225’s post in the thread Sega Megalo 410.

Like (Post)
    sooo, today I became the lucky owner of not one but 2 sega megalo 410. graciously given to me by someone. i have been looking for all info I can find to bring these babies back to life. so far I have learnt that finding a screen for them is the greatest…
  • undamned -

Replied to the thread UD-USB Decoders.

If anyone tried buying from Paradise Arcade since last week and got the "item no longer in stock" notice on the product page, it's likely because they were put on hold while Paradise was out of town for Frosty Faustings. Back up now:
  • Apocalypse -

Replied to the thread Sega PAL dumps.

Added: Y board hardware: IC134 bottom board, ref. 315-5325 (PAL16R4) reversed in a GAL16V8 (many thanks to member @Trol for sending me a replacement chip): drive.google.com/open?id=17oIewDTSTRHDYfOr3G5i7y0OsZmLiFof
  • hoagtech -

Replied to the thread Nintendo Super System Arcade restoration.

• hoagtech -

Liked Rtl’s post in the thread Nintendo Super System Arcade restoration.

Like (Post)
    Finished it today everything is back together running perfect
  • hoagtech -

Liked Rtl’s post in the thread Nintendo Super System Arcade restoration.

Like (Post)
    Some more updates guys.......did the top part of the cabinet and put new artwork and T Moulding on. This thing is coming up awesome, I really dig the green T Mould on the top What do you guys think?
  • hoagtech -

Liked tiff_lee’s post in the thread Sega Megalo 410.

Like (Post)
    It is what is commonly known as the Blast City I/O board, so in terms of wiring and functionality the readily available blast city manual will have the wiring diagram (given the lack of megalo 410 documentation). I've gone with a cheaper short throw now…
  • nassekova -

Posted the thread Dodonpachi 2 - Bee Storm troubleshooting.

Thread
    I got this "untested" Bee Storm and it seems to have something wrong. At first I just cleaned the contacts and it booted to red or grey screen. Once I got it to boot on this weird symbol. Today I started to work with properly so I - Opened it up.…