Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Would be possible to change my username?

rewrong

Pinned A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame.

RandomRetro

What Sega hardware is this?

MetalliC

Jamma help

RandomRetro

Hi everyone from Gyromite

VWI

Recent Activities

• rewrong -

Liked RealDecepticonZero’s post in the thread Would be possible to change my username?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Jassin2: “The timeline is set by the mods. It says right below where you change your username ” you do know it’s a 182 day commitment right? I did not..
  • rewrong -

Replied to the thread Would be possible to change my username?.

Quote from RealDecepticonZero: “Quote from Jassin2: “The timeline is set by the mods. It says right below where you change your username ” you do know it’s a 182 day commitment right? I did not.. ” Wait until you see my new name...
  • RealDecepticonZero -

Replied to the thread Would be possible to change my username?.

Quote from Jassin2: “The timeline is set by the mods. It says right below where you change your username ” you do know it’s a 182 day commitment right? I did not..
  • rewrong -

Liked rewrite’s post in the thread Would be possible to change my username?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from rewrong: “Quote from rewrite: “I'm being bullied. ” I made sure to make my avatar another blonde from another shooting game. ” That's how I knew I was being bullied.