Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

PGM multicart interest check

KalessinDB

IGS PGM Cart PCB Scans (And Projects)

AlxUnderBase

Trying to make a complete list of multis

Nodoyuna

Namco NA1 & NA2 CONVERSIONS

Hammy

Got myself a Taito Type X I/O card, what's next?

nam9

Recent Activities

• KalessinDB -

Replied to the thread PGM multicart interest check.

Quote from beast1x5: “I just really wanna play killing blade , martial masters , spectral vs generations and the gladiator.... Okay fine and the killing blade ” MMAO and I might be convinced to part with all of those ;)
  • nem -

Liked Hammy’s post in the thread The next big conversion?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from kuze: “Thunder Dragon 2? ” "if you can't buy it anywhere, make the bastard' - Hammy Macross 2 and gun nail are the low hanging fruit however but i have not started with them yet. TD2 uses work ram flipping hence the error picture.
  • AlxUnderBase -

Replied to the thread IGS PGM Cart PCB Scans (And Projects).

Quote from GC8TECH: “Quote from AlxUnderBase: “Quote from djsheep: “@AlxUnderBase - I've seen Panasonic, Nichicon and Rubycon capacitors being highly recommended in arcade repair logs / tutorials. I don't think you can really go wrong with either of…
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked GC8TECH’s post in the thread IGS PGM Cart PCB Scans (And Projects).

Like (Post)
    Quote from AlxUnderBase: “Quote from djsheep: “@AlxUnderBase - I've seen Panasonic, Nichicon and Rubycon capacitors being highly recommended in arcade repair logs / tutorials. I don't think you can really go wrong with either of those brands. ” Yeah…
  • Nodoyuna -

Replied to the thread Trying to make a complete list of multis.

Hi Thanks for the suggestions... I don't have much time these days, but I plan to update the list with other people suggestions in the thread I think I'll have more time next month during holidays :) BTW, I thought Brezzasoft: Crystal System and NMK…
  • Hammy -

Replied to the thread Namco NA1 & NA2 CONVERSIONS.

Fighter and attacker is x4 27c4001 on the program and 4x 27c801 for the graphics. The graphics roms are not included with my zips so grab them from mame. The quickest 'test' game is cosmo gang it only uses 2x 27c4001. Nothing else needs to be done…
  • Hammy -

Liked 8bitforlife’s post in the thread Namco NA1 & NA2 CONVERSIONS.

Like (Post)
    finally getting my quiz game converted na1. Just to clarify what needs to be done to board to put fighter and attacker on it?
  • Hammy -

Liked djsheep’s post in the thread Trying to make a complete list of multis.

Like (Post)
    My bad, totally jumping the gun! Too excited to potentially to be able to finally play GunNail on original hardware!