Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Home Arcade System

opt2not

Guardians denjin makai II

zerox_dogma

Schmitt trigger buffer for CSYNC and Neo Geo MVS compatibility

invzim

Pinned Darksoft's MultiMVS Latest Firmware, Menu and Instructions

seikenflyer

Sega CP layout switcher

nem

Recent Activities

• rsignal -

Liked invzim’s post in the thread Schmitt trigger buffer for CSYNC and Neo Geo MVS compatibility.

Like (Post)
    Speaking from experience, you need a scope when dealing with stuff - doesn't have to be a fancy one. For fun, you can try to put a 10k resistor to gnd on csync before the schmitt to see if it makes a difference.
  • opt2not -

Replied to the thread Home Arcade System.

Seriously though, you guys really trying to talk people out of RGB making a sale, in his own sales thread? tenor.gif If the guy wants to buy a HAS, let him buy a HAS. RGB would surely appreciate another customer, and we can all suffer less posts of…
  • zerox_dogma -

Replied to the thread Guardians denjin makai II.

Quote from xtrasmiley: “Quote from zerox_dogma: “Quote from xtrasmiley: “Ok the knob is volume control, tested on two Korean boards, both adjust sound. On OSSC I use 5x with Generic 4:3 mode for a quick test, very sharp. All other settings…
  • invzim -

Replied to the thread Schmitt trigger buffer for CSYNC and Neo Geo MVS compatibility.

Speaking from experience, you need a scope when dealing with stuff - doesn't have to be a fancy one. For fun, you can try to put a 10k resistor to gnd on csync before the schmitt to see if it makes a difference.
  • seikenflyer -

Replied to the thread Darksoft's MultiMVS Latest Firmware, Menu and Instructions.

Quote from brentradio: “Just updated the firmware and menu to the lastest, using one of these, and it's working great! I also used one of these for my Sega ST-V and it's working great as well. (Love the Guardians lag patch!)
  • xtrasmiley -

Liked Sp33dFr34k’s post in the thread Where to buy Everdrives in EU.

Like (Post)
    At this point I'm not even getting emails back anymore :( Thanks Mo, once this is all set and done I'll have a look at what the best option is.