Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Astro City Restoration and Monitor fix

BumbleChump

Hiya From St. Louis

Thrillhouse

Home Arcade System

jassin000

BIOS F1 prompt with a brand new battery?

OFFSET PRINT Arcade Marquee's Project. USA Version

hursit

Recent Activities

• BumbleChump -

Replied to the thread Astro City Restoration and Monitor fix.

Possibly the final update for this machine. I got everything working, finally! 6e5jd1vl.jpg Got those wheels and footplate installed! KSYpNQSl.jpg The issue that took the longest to solve was getting a clean 240p image out of a windows 10 computer.…
  • RayceARoni -

Liked jassin000’s post in the thread Home Arcade System.

Like (Post)
    Quote from digitron: “you definitely don't need it for the MiSTer ” NEED no... But I'm the kind of guy who would never purchase a Mister. That being said I might still like to casually play around with one (as I do indulge in emulation from time to…
  • RayceARoni -

Liked digitron’s post in the thread Home Arcade System.

Like (Post)
    Quote from jassin000: “I NEED that OSSC Pro man! Its going to be so so SO HOT. 8o I even hear rumors it could support Mister like FPGA simulation directly? WOW, that is going to be huge if true! ” Hahaha, you definitely don't need it for the MiSTer but…
  • RayceARoni -

Liked jassin000’s post in the thread Home Arcade System.

Like (Post)
    I NEED that OSSC Pro man! Its going to be so so SO HOT. 8o I even hear rumors it could support Mister like FPGA simulation directly? WOW, that is going to be huge if true!
  • gpbear4 -

Liked KalessinDB’s post in the thread CPS2 Roll-Up Packs: All roms for the CPS2 kit.

Like (Post)
    Quote from flo_oh_oh: “Hi Guys, Which rom pack should I install on the MicroDS without install the "4 wires adapter for Multi-CPS2 Key writing Cable" , Old decrypted ones ? Thanks ” Yes. If you don't use the key writing wires, you have to use…
  • xodaraP -

Liked Darksoft’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    71R3nyMvveL._SY355_.png