Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

ST-V kick harness: 2P button 5 causes Golden Axe and Suikoenbu to pause

everten

Dodonpachi 2 - Bee Storm troubleshooting

nassekova

Blast City General Questions

Anselmo

Magicians dead X4 help

ThisGuy

AMDEK dual color/monochrome monitor

deibit

Recent Activities

• everten -

Replied to the thread ST-V kick harness: 2P button 5 causes Golden Axe and Suikoenbu to pause.

Did you go into test menu and confirm inputs for those games? I would rule out the super gun by shorting the button pin to common directly on CN21 and see if you get the same result.
  • nassekova -

Replied to the thread Dodonpachi 2 - Bee Storm troubleshooting.

I will check them tomorrow and we can continue from there then!
  • nassekova -

Liked Fluffy’s post in the thread Dodonpachi 2 - Bee Storm troubleshooting.

Like (Post)
    Quote from nassekova: “ So I will measure the continuity from u15 socket to those SRAM chips (3x Windbonds), both larger EPROMS and cartridge edge and BIOS? ” Yes. Though the connection is most likely going to one of the logic chips, instead of the…
  • Anselmo -

Replied to the thread Blast City General Questions.

recapped my blast psu last night thanks to the sweet link from @Hatsune Mike - not wanting to hijack the thread but I found something interesting ...*drumroll* arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…1d23c0abc0e2f86441f5af74f You guys ever run across this before…
  • ThisGuy -

Replied to the thread Magicians dead X4 help.

Quote from davesarcades: “Not to change gears - anyone know the best process to upgrade magicians dead to next blazing? ” I’d be interested in knowing that too but still waiting to hear back from taito for a quote for parts to get this running.…
  • Fluffy -

Quote from nassekova: “ So I will measure the continuity from u15 socket to those SRAM chips (3x Windbonds), both larger EPROMS and cartridge edge and BIOS? ” Yes. Though the connection is most likely going to one of the logic chips, instead of the…
  • davesarcades -

Replied to the thread Magicians dead X4 help.

Not to change gears - anyone know the best process to upgrade magicians dead to next blazing?
  • Hi, I recently bought a Darksoft Multi Kit for the ST-V and Golden Axe: The Duel was one of the main reasons behind the purchase. So in order to play it I made myself a kick harness and something's weird: the SW5 button (medium kick) of the 2nd player…
  • nassekova -

Sure thing boss :thumbup: So I will measure the continuity from u15 socket to those SRAM chips (3x Windbonds), both larger EPROMS and cartridge edge and BIOS?