Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

CPS2 multi graphics issues, fails verification rom

Darksoft

Pinned AES Multi Cart Troubleshooting and help

Darksoft

Jamma help

rewrite

New Generation Metal Shell For Dreamcast

KingSopz

Adjusting Coin Mechanism for Tokens(AD-81P)

muffman

Recent Activities

• Darksoft -

Replied to the thread CPS2 multi graphics issues, fails verification rom.

Not really. I have a few spare for repairs, but that's it. Let's ping @Mitsurugi-w maybe he has some left.
  • everten -

Quote from Darksoft: “Quote from everten: “Which flash is 12 on the multi board? ” That's one of the GFX flashes. It's marked as U83. Quote from everten: “I saw in another thread the flash part number is GLS36VF3203-70-4E-EKE, but looks out of…
  • Darksoft -

Quote from everten: “Which flash is 12 on the multi board? ” That's one of the GFX flashes. It's marked as U83. Quote from everten: “I saw in another thread the flash part number is GLS36VF3203-70-4E-EKE, but looks out of stock everywhere I order…
  • Bluetear -

Liked FluxChiller’s post in the thread Sega Astro City Restoration.

Like (Post)
    Quote from alex rivera: “Hey, could you tell me the name of the paint and gel coat that you used. ” I don't know the exact brand except they are OEM paints - lexus super white and corvette gunmetal black for the bezel. The gelcoat I dont know the…
  • Darksoft -

Liked Hydreigon’s post in the thread CPS2 Tournament Link PCBs.

Like (Post)
    Time I bump this thread after find out the main network controller component, a NEC D71051C, is essentially an Intel 8251 clone. Both components share the same pinout and block diagram according to both datasheets. This begs the question if using an 8251…