Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned Taito F3. Get your cart here

Thchardcore

Pinned A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame.

kazuo

Pinned CPS2-Multi ROMset generator

Darksoft

Pinned Finally, multi System 16B (Sega)

laevateinn

Pinned The Definitive Guide to Fixing Your CPS2 Multi Kit

Darksoft

Recent Activities

• Thchardcore -

Replied to the thread Taito F3. Get your cart here.

Does anyone know the answer to my problem or know which RAM is the color RAM?
  • kazuo -

Replied to the thread A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame..

Probably the only real benefit you get from upgrading to Core 2 is less heat (and lower power draw, IIRC).
  • Anselmo -

Liked maiden2099’s post in the thread The Definitive Guide to Fixing Your CPS2 Multi Kit.

Like (Post)
    @Darksoft We have success! Troubleshooting Steps: - Tested continuity across the board with a Multimeter - Every Pin was connecting between the Multi and my B-Board properly. - Unplugged the C9 cable, tested with decrypted ROMs and ensured the key…
  • Niko -

Replied to the thread A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame..

Quote from Geddon: “I have an older vesion, not sure which. Anyway so there is a torrent out there with all the games and the newest version of this? Can someone PM me the link? Also I'm unsure what processor and how much memory I have. Does it…
  • Darksoft -

Replied to the thread CPS2-Multi ROMset generator.

Not really. I may do that when I have some time, but in general each file correspond to 1 or more MAME files. I guess that if you want to make special versions of games, you just need to change the program rom. Please check here: CPS2 Multikit: