Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned Sega System 24 multi kit sale & support

Psyko-M1

System 18 multi - 8) Kaboooooom

macck

Pinned CPS2 Champion Multi: Instructions and tips (new Version after 10.2020)

djsheep

Tecmo Urban

Kavas

Reverse engineering 161 in 1 cartridge to change Rom games

nem

Recent Activities

• Darksoft -

Liked macck’s post in the thread System 18 multi - 8) Kaboooooom.

Like (Post)
    Amazing job, now i will play games like Moonwalker and shadown Dancer in the real hardware. [ ]' Macck
  • The key writing wires enable the multi to reboot after loading the game. With no key writing wires installed and using the decrypted ROMS, you need to power cycle after loading the game.
  • benime -

Liked djsheep’s post in the thread New CPS3 Simms! 8 times the size of a regular SIMM.

Like (Post)
    Have tested the SIMMS & DIP switch selector with @hursit case as well as the Jasen's Customs plexi case and both have nice clearances for everything. Cable for the DIP comes out nicely at the cartridge slot on both cases. No need to alter the case or…
  • AMS -

Liked djsheep’s post in the thread Tecmo Urban.

Like (Post)
    Love the look of that cab, can't wait to see the restore!
  • Psyko-M1 -

Replied to the thread Sega System 24 multi kit sale & support.

Quote from psychicdrive: “thank you! I've found a few cables to use as a reference and I think I understand it. Does anyone have any information on what I would need for 3rd player input on Gain Ground? my donor PCB came with the analog input PCB…
  • Psyko-M1 -

Liked psychicdrive’s post in the thread Sega System 24 multi kit sale & support.

Like (Post)
    almost 2 years later and I am finally putting this multikit together! I have tested the romboard based games successfully. I just ordered a cable for the floppy drive so I should be able to test that out this week however I had 1 question: is there a…
  • psychicdrive -

Replied to the thread Sega System 24 multi kit sale & support.

thank you! I've found a few cables to use as a reference and I think I understand it. Does anyone have any information on what I would need for 3rd player input on Gain Ground? my donor PCB came with the analog input PCB (although it doesn't fit neatly…
  • macck -

Replied to the thread System 18 multi - 8) Kaboooooom.

Amazing job, now i will play games like Moonwalker and shadown Dancer in the real hardware. [ ]' Macck
  • kikaso -

Liked ShootTheCore’s post in the thread Retro Hardware Capacitors LISTS.

Like (Post)
    Donkey Kong - 2 PCB board set CPU PCB: Model Number TKG4-12-CPU C1 470uF 16V Axial C3 470uF 16V Axial C5 220uF 25V Axial C13 33uF 16V C14 33uF 16V C15 1uF 50V C16 1uF 50V C17 4.7uF 25V C18 1uF 50V C19 1uF 50V C20 3.3uF 50V C21 1uF 50V C23 4.7uF…
  • Ajax -

Liked djsheep’s post in the thread CPS2 Champion Multi: Instructions and tips (new Version after 10.2020).

Like (Post)
    The key writing wires enable the multi to reboot after loading the game. With no key writing wires installed and using the decrypted ROMS, you need to power cycle after loading the game.