Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned Latest news on Atomiswave 2 Naomi

Darksoft

Pinned Darksoft Neo Multi Help thread

Darksoft

Under Defeat HD+, anyone?

atrfate

Universal monitor bracket for Vewlix - Compatibility list unfinished

Hadouken Arcade

Will it work? An acid repair attempt!

fluxcore

Recent Activities

• yuro -

Liked undamned’s post in the thread UD-USB Decoders.

Like (Post)
    Quote from xtrasmiley: “Any chance next firmware update can include ability to remap start and coin (although coin is less important) to regular 1-6 buttons? Start is used as an action button on a few games, and coin will help games where in 4 player …
  • Update: Material will be aluminum instead of steel like last time. This will shred some weight saving some shipping fee. I was told the bracket will arrive at the end of this month. Once I verify the design, I'll get a quote for the price. Design for…
  • Darksoft -

Liked theoddtech’s post in the thread SNES2NEO adapter SALE THREAD - ORDERS CLOSED.

Like (Post)
    Received yesterday, looking forward to putting them to use this weekend!
  • Darksoft -

Replied to the thread Latest news on Atomiswave 2 Naomi.

hten it must be the JVS card. Which one are you using?
  • Darksoft -

Replied to the thread Darksoft Neo Multi Help thread.

Quote from rivlez: “Need help... Just got this today from HighScoreSaves.com and for the life of me I can't get this thing to work on my Time Harvest CMVS. I got it to load the menu in the beginning. I went to update it and it's never really worked…
  • Darksoft -

Quote from DIDADUB: “Hi Darksoft, Sorry for being so late to answer. In the folder games, there is folder of several games. Each games's folder include 6 files : crom0; fpga, m1rom, prom, srom and vroma0 Folder game also include folder MENU in which…
  • atrfate -

Replied to the thread Under Defeat HD+, anyone?.

Quote from psykom1: “Quote from suverman: “Quote from ArcadeSTG: “My idea was the following combo: Under Defeat HD+ Teknoparrot JVS tool (to use JVS as keyboard) ” Given that this forum is about running stuff on original hardware and…
  • rtw -

Quote from rivlez: “Quote from rtw: “Is your battery working ? ” My battery is definitely working. Remembers the time and my Unibios settings. ” Good to hear! What kind of PSU do you have ? The multi cart requires more current than a normal cart.