Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Model 2 /3 Security hacks

Trol

Killer Instinct Dual Board

tamfab

Fighter Impact convert to ver.A

twistedsymphony

Axun Workshop - JVS / JAMMA Control-Box(CBOX) SuperGun

Frank_fjs

Hello, French world warrior and windjammer here

Recent Activities

• Trol -

Replied to the thread Model 2 /3 Security hacks.

yes, gfx totally fine. Im pretty sure the crash is security related
  • Battlesmurf -

Liked twistedsymphony’s post in the thread NGDEV - What are they thinking?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from rewrite: “I'm sure though that they know their demand more than we all do. ” I highly doubt they know the actual demand, and Demand can change dramatically given marketing, pricing, etc. Heck even multinational corporations selling…
  • Battlesmurf -

Liked XtraSmiley’s post in the thread NGDEV - What are they thinking?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from rewrite: “Quote from XtraSmiley: “So you can't even buy their Dreamcast versions? ” Oh wow, that's new. For YEARS you could buy all of their DC games. They even had a pack you could buy that netted you some savings for getting all of…
  • tamfab -

Replied to the thread Killer Instinct Dual Board.

• Hammy -

Replied to the thread Model 2 /3 Security hacks.

Quote from Trol: “Ok, got my power issues out of the way. original set is running fine. Hammy's set is crashing in a fight. The original, acts the same when the secutity board is not connected. Sorry for the false positive, guys:) ” GFX ok though?…
  • ThisGuy -

Liked rewrite’s post in the thread NGDEV - What are they thinking?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from twistedsymphony: “That's just it. you're not buying LRG releases JUST because you play them, if that's all you cared about then you'd download them instead since you can usually get them sooner and cheaper with less clutter and better…
  • twistedsymphony -

Replied to the thread Fighter Impact convert to ver.A.

trace out the A19 pin, if it goes to the Jumper or get driven to GND or to +5V or somewhere else it will give you clues as to how to proceed.