Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Finally, multi System 16B (Sega)

Apocalypse

Hello from Germany / Bavaria

BuddyC

CPS2 Fan Replacement

xodaraP

Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun

SabreAZ

Pinned A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame.

Niko

Recent Activities

• LewisGamer -

Liked Niko’s post in the thread A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame..

Like (Post)
    I'm pretty much ready to do a public test for v2.0 of the multi. The reason I'm doing a public test this time around is I need people with different setups to essentially test the new game exit feature for every game. If anyone is interested, I need…
  • kioku25 -

Like (Post)
    I'm pretty much ready to do a public test for v2.0 of the multi. The reason I'm doing a public test this time around is I need people with different setups to essentially test the new game exit feature for every game. If anyone is interested, I need…
  • nem -

Like (Post)
  • Apocalypse -

Replied to the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Quote from ekorz: “^^^ you should drop that in the OP so it doesn’t get buried again.. ;) ” Done!
  • Apocalypse -

Liked ekorz’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    ^^^ you should drop that in the OP so it doesn’t get buried again.. ;)
  • Panzerfaust -

Replied to the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

awesome guys! please +1 V2 for me :) i will wait another year. the convenience with the sd card and those "surprises" will worth it
  • Panzerfaust -

Liked ekorz’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    @Panzerfaust V2 is hypothetical. It would leverage new info about how to restore keys to the board, so you’d be playing encrypted roms rather than playing decrypted sets. Action fighter is also 16b looks like:
  • Panzerfaust -

Liked Mitsurugi-w’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    v2 is very likely but will be more than a year after v1 as there are other multis planned before it. These other multis will be more "modern' since we will be dealing with greater amounts of needed memory. The newer design types will then be folded…