Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun

Barth0lin0

SEGA IO adapter for Vewlix cabinets

rewrite

Sega JVS I/O type 3 to Vewlix help questions

Niclas

Console JAMMAizer! Easily connect home consoles to your JAMMA arcade cabinet.

acblunden2

Home Arcade System

Jamesaar0n

Recent Activities

• Barth0lin0 -

Replied to the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

Quote from Barth0lin0: “thx for everyone's input. It seems it's not a Taito F2 board issue. It's not a minigun issue either! Everything works and sync on my another PVM (1341) which have an external V-Hold adjustment knob. same cables, same…
  • rewrite -

Replied to the thread SEGA IO adapter for Vewlix cabinets.

Quote from Kaede: “Quote from rewrite: “I bought 3 for $120 a while ago. So yeah, 30-40. But when the group buy has brand new Taito ones at 180, that's only $40 from used Sega IO with adapter to getting a proper Taito one. ” 180 for a band new…
  • Niclas -

Replied to the thread Sega JVS I/O type 3 to Vewlix help questions.

Quote from Derick2k: “Quote from Niclas: “Just connected the P1 to cn7, the i/o board started to smoke. Shit that didnt work ” because taito io uses 12v and the sega uses 5v, hence why you saw the magic smoke. You need to tap 5v power elsewhere…
  • What was that game that came out recently that had a ton of hype but turned out to be just a technology demo? Ahhh yeah, No Man's Sky. Yeah man, sometimes engineers can lose focus of the user as they are engineering the solution. Working in IT, I see…
  • Jamesaar0n -

Replied to the thread Home Arcade System.

just got my HAS today, everything work/plays great, thank you for making this!!!