Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned Sega System 16B multi kit installation & support

Apocalypse

Namco Noir advice

Horris

Astro City Restoration - stringbean

Geddon

Open Source USB to DB15 for Supergun adapter

Geddon

SEGA SYSTEM-16 MULTI - OLED BASED GAME SELECTOR

speedswan

Recent Activities

• AlxUnderBase -

Liked Apocalypse’s post in the thread Sega System 16B multi kit installation & support.

Like (Post)
    Quote from funkycochise: “I have a problem with fantasy zone. It hangs when I coin the game. Has anyone encounter this behavior ? ” It's because one of the dipswitches has to be set off. But I don't remember which one.
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked funkycochise’s post in the thread Sega System 16B multi kit installation & support.

Like (Post)
    ok, I'll do that if I know the rom involved. in fact it seems that the game only accept coining in some part of the attract mode.
  • Apocalypse -

Replied to the thread Sega System 16B multi kit installation & support.

Quote from funkycochise: “I have a problem with fantasy zone. It hangs when I coin the game. Has anyone encounter this behavior ? ” It's because one of the dipswitches has to be set off. But I don't remember which one.
  • Horris -

Replied to the thread Namco Noir advice.

Well I like to keep you all on your toes so come across a new problem maybe someone can help me with, I’ve bought the original fast I/o pcb’s for the noir but not sure how it installs, I’ve fixed it in place and put the wires in place but the najv2…
  • funkycochise -

Replied to the thread Sega System 16B multi kit installation & support.

ok, I'll do that if I know the rom involved. in fact it seems that the game only accept coining in some part of the attract mode.
  • rewrite -

Liked BlinG’s post in the thread Astro City Restoration - stringbean.

Like (Post)
    JIS screwdriver/bits! I am unsure if the Astro uses these types of screws, but either way its always good to have these bits if you plan on taking the entire cabinet apart for cleaning. 80% chance you're gonna strip the screws on that Blast City with a…