Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Help me solve an SSV Mystery!

ShootTheCore

Sports Shooting converted to work on Naomi. I need your help testing this!

MetalliC

Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun

sawf01

Escarioth's Aluminum Cases

nassekova

Help! Sanwa 29E31S and Rodotron 666a Issue

PascalP

Recent Activities

• AlxUnderBase -

Liked ShootTheCore’s post in the thread Help me solve an SSV Mystery!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from AlxUnderBase: “Sir,how you made 2 files to result one to be writen then on a 27c160? Thank you :whistling: ^^ ” The Windows command line Copy command will do it for you with the /B switch (for "binary") For example: copy /b u7.bin + u6.bin…
  • ShootTheCore -

Replied to the thread Help me solve an SSV Mystery!.

Quote from AlxUnderBase: “Sir,how you made 2 files to result one to be writen then on a 27c160? Thank you :whistling: ^^ ” The Windows command line Copy command will do it for you with the /B switch (for "binary") For example: copy /b u7.bin + u6.bin…
  • AlxUnderBase -

Like (Post)
    Quote from Hammy: “It's the PLD's and extra chips, they are very important for all games! ” It looks like the PAL that I dumped from U25 on my Dyna Gear board isn't in MAME yet.
  • AlxUnderBase -

Replied to the thread Help me solve an SSV Mystery!.

Quote from ShootTheCore: “Quote from twistedsymphony: “If you want to try adding the rest of the sounds, try concatenating u7+u6 from the original Dyna Gear set and then burning the resulting file to a 27c160 and installing in the SND1…
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked Hammy’s post in the thread Help me solve an SSV Mystery!.

Like (Post)
    It's the PLD's and extra chips, they are very important for all games! The different Pld's work together with the circuit on the board. PLD + circuit need to be correct / matching. Adding / removing the chips as needed so there's no conflict or…
  • AlxUnderBase -

Like (Post)
    Quote from twistedsymphony: “If you want to try adding the rest of the sounds, try concatenating u7+u6 from the original Dyna Gear set and then burning the resulting file to a 27c160 and installing in the SND1 location. ” I just tried it and it…