Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

As long as you're not going to charge me...we're good.

atiya

Taito Type X2 Not turning on issue

VF5FS linking

Side project: multi System E (Sega)

Apocalypse

[FS] JAMMA extension harness

DESTROYER_ONER

Recent Activities

• frsj8112 -

Liked Apocalypse’s post in the thread Side project: multi System E (Sega).

Like (Post)
    Sorry for the lack of news. Basically I changed a good part of the design for (hopefully) the better and routing is now complete. In hindsight that's really too much time spent on this multi at the end... It's probably going to take weeks before I can…
  • mastercello -

Liked Apocalypse’s post in the thread Side project: multi System E (Sega).

Like (Post)
    Sorry for the lack of news. Basically I changed a good part of the design for (hopefully) the better and routing is now complete. In hindsight that's really too much time spent on this multi at the end... It's probably going to take weeks before I can…
  • mastercello -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread SEGA SYSTEM-16 MULTI - OLED BASED GAME SELECTOR.

Like (Post)
    I'm very happy and excited to introduce the S16 Multi OLED based game selector device. To view the origins and creation of this device, see here: arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…multi-lcd-games-selector/ Features: - Powered by an Atmega328. - 128x32…
  • nam9 -

Liked kingcar’s post in the thread Supergun showcase!.

Like (Post)
    One Year ago I had the Idea of building a Supergun just for JVS Systems. Since there were always too many components lying around, I/O, extra PSU etc... So I decided to put everything in a box and have a safer option to bring to events and use in my…